Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, th, 5 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 21
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 56
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , fri, 6 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 48
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 7 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 22
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 6 dec 2019 - th, 27 feb 2020
From £ 60
6. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 16
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 55
8. Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 69
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, th, 5 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 30
10. City Tour of Parisat City Tour of Paris, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 15
Orsay Museum: Audio guide
- Experience the Musée d’Orsay in Paris
- Learn about Impressionism with an audioguide (French, English, Spanish & German)
- Get a useful map including tour itineraries and visiting advice
Visit the Orsay Museum
The museum holds mainly French art dating from 1848 to 1915, including paintings, sculptures, furniture and photography. It houses the largest collection of impressionists and post-impressionists masterpieces in the world, including Degas’s ‘Small Dancer Aged Fourteen’, Manet’s ‘Luncheon on the Grass’, Renoir’s ‘Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette’ and many more artists as Cézanne, Van Gogh or Gauguin.
Get the most of this visit with our handy route map that will suggest a possible itinerary to help you organize your tour. The audio guide offers recorded commentaries in 4 different languages, packed with information and anecdotes to help you get a better experience to understand the history and significance of some of the greatest works.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from our office located at Rivoli Agency 214 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris (from April to October) or Pyramides Agency 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris (from November to March), near the Louvre Museum. Please show up 30 minutes before departure.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-17. Children from age 0-2 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- A deposit of 32 € is required for the audioguide which will be repaid at our agency at the end of the tour.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Orsay Museum: Audio guide
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.