100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 47
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 40
3. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 2 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 23
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 6 jun 2020
From £ 63
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 43
6. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, mon, 27 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
7. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 132
8. Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 92
9. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, mon, 27 apr 2020 - wed, 16 sep 2020
From £ 16
10. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 27
Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days
Skip the line to over 60 of Paris' most popular museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass! The pass is valid for four consecutive days and gives you unlimited access to some of the most incredible sights and museums in and outside of Paris.
- Visit over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Skip the line to the most popular museums
- Explore Versailles, Orsay Museum and much more
- Choose from attractions in and outside of Paris
- Visit more, save more!
What can I expect?
Together with your Paris Museum Pass, you'll get a flyer with everything you need to know about the museums and monuments included in your pass.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 60 monuments, castles and museums, here among:
In Paris: The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Towers, Conciergerie, Arc of Triumph, Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum & Pompidou center.
Outside Paris: Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace, Trianons & Fontainebleau Castle.
The more you visit, the more you save!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour the PARISCityVISION office.
Children (0-17): Free