100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 17
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
4. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
5. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 146
6. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, th, 1 oct 2020 - sat, 25 sep 2021
From £ 89
7. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 28
8. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 107
9. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
10. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , mon, 28 sep 2020 - mon, 29 mar 2021
From £ 70
Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days
Skip the line to over 60 of Paris' most popular museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass! The pass is valid for four consecutive days and gives you unlimited access to some of the most incredible sights and museums in and outside of Paris.
- Visit over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Skip the line to the most popular museums
- Explore Versailles, Orsay Museum and much more
- Choose from attractions in and outside of Paris
- Visit more, save more!
What can I expect?
Together with your Paris Museum Pass, you'll get a flyer with everything you need to know about the museums and monuments included in your pass.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 60 monuments, castles and museums, here among:
In Paris: The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Towers, Conciergerie, Arc of Triumph, Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum & Pompidou center.
Outside Paris: Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace, Trianons & Fontainebleau Castle.
The more you visit, the more you save!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour the PARISCityVISION office.
Children (0-17): Free