100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 40
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 40
3. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 2 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 23
4. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, mon, 31 aug 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 83
5. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, wed, 2 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 40
6. Orsay Museum with Audio Guideat Orsay Museum with audio guide, tue, 1 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 32
7. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, wed, 2 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 61
8. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, tue, 1 sep 2020 - sun, 11 jul 2021
From £ 87
9. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 27
10. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 167
Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days
Skip the line to over 60 of Paris' most popular museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass! The pass is valid for two consecutive days and gives you unlimited access to some of the most incredible sights and museums in and outside of Paris.
- Visit over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Skip the line to the most popular museums
- Explore Versailles, Orsay Museum and much more
- Choose from attractions in and outside of Paris
- Visit more, save more!
What can I expect?
Together with your Paris Museum Pass, you'll get a flyer with everything you need to know about the museums and monuments included in your pass.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 60 monuments, castles and museums, here among:
In Paris: The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Towers, Conciergerie, Arc of Triumph, Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum & Pompidou center.
Outside Paris: Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace, Trianons & Fontainebleau Castle.
The more you visit, the more you save!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour the PARISCityVISION office.
Children (0-17): Free