100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, fri, 1 dec 2023 - sun, 14 jan 2024
From £ 21
2. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 69
3. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, th, 30 nov 2023 - mon, 27 may 2024
From £ 17
4. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, th, 30 nov 2023 - sat, 6 jan 2024
From £ 15
5. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, fri, 1 dec 2023 - th, 28 nov 2024
From £ 64
6. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, th, 30 nov 2023 - sat, 2 dec 2023
From £ 19
7. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, th, 30 nov 2023 - th, 31 oct 2024
From £ 53
8. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 2 dec 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 62
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 30 nov 2023 - mon, 27 may 2024
From £ 14
10. Eiffel Tower: Reserved access to 3rd floor + cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 94
Les Invalides: Skip the line
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.