100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
2. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, sat, 26 sep 2020 - mon, 19 oct 2020
From £ 18
3. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sat, 20 mar 2021
From £ 16
4. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, sun, 27 sep 2020 - sat, 25 sep 2021
From £ 69
5. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sun, 21 mar 2021
From £ 15
6. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, sat, 26 sep 2020 - tue, 23 mar 2021
From £ 19
7. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
9. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
10. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, th, 1 oct 2020 - sat, 25 sep 2021
From £ 89
Les Invalides: Skip the line
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.