100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, fri, 10 jul 2020 - mon, 31 aug 2020
From £ 16
2. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, sat, 11 jul 2020 - th, 8 jul 2021
From £ 67
3. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, fri, 10 jul 2020 - tue, 15 sep 2020
From £ 18
4. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, sat, 11 jul 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 105
5. Sainte Chapelle - Skip the lineat Sainte Chapelle, fri, 10 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 13
6. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, fri, 10 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
7. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineat Disneyland Paris, wed, 15 jul 2020 - th, 5 nov 2020
From £ 65
8. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, fri, 10 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
9. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, fri, 10 jul 2020 - sun, 6 sep 2020
From £ 14
10. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, fri, 10 jul 2020 - wed, 26 aug 2020
From £ 12
Les Invalides: Skip the line
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.