100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, wed, 14 apr 2021 - wed, 11 aug 2021
From £ 16
2. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 135
3. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineat Disneyland Paris, wed, 14 apr 2021 - sun, 10 oct 2021
From £ 66
4. City Tour of Parisat City Tour of Paris, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 29
5. Outlet Shopping Parisat Outlet Shopping Paris, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 21
6. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 229
7. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 30 apr 2021 - sun, 26 sep 2021
From £ 41
8. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 83
9. Moulin Rouge & Seine cruiseat Moulin Rouge & Seine cruise, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 174
10. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 241
Les Invalides: Skip the line
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.