100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, th, 21 oct 2021 - mon, 3 jan 2022
From £ 22
2. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, wed, 20 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 39
3. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, wed, 20 oct 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 19
4. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, wed, 20 oct 2021 - mon, 7 mar 2022
From £ 64
5. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, wed, 20 oct 2021 - wed, 16 feb 2022
From £ 16
6. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, wed, 20 oct 2021 - wed, 16 feb 2022
From £ 15
7. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, wed, 20 oct 2021 - wed, 19 oct 2022
From £ 69
8. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, wed, 20 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 46
9. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, th, 21 oct 2021
From £ 136
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, wed, 20 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 70
Les Invalides: Skip the line
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.