1. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide
From £ 37
From £ 37
From £ 15
From £ 19
From £ 15
From £ 20
From £ 75
From £ 54
From £ 72
From £ 53
From £ 43
Skip the lines at the Louvre museum with pre-booked advance tickets, and enjoy quick access to this world-famous museum located in the heart of Paris, on the banks of the Seine.
- Visit the world-famous art museum, the incomparable Louvre
- Skip the line with pre-booked tickets
- View and enjoy the incredible masterpieces
- Children under 18 enter free of charge
- Rent an audio guide and learn more (€5)
Explore one of the most impressive art museums in the world!
Previously used as a residence for the King of France, the Louvre is now the most visited museum in Paris and one of the most famous museums worldwide. Admire the iconic glass pyramid at the museum´s entrance, and from there continue to the main lobby.
Your ticket will grant you access to artwork of varying styles from many different eras, originating from all over the world, amongst which you will find:
- The Mona Lisa - Leonardo Da Vinci's prized work.
- The Venus de Milo, a sculpture representing the deity Aphrodite (or Venus in Roman mythology) which was discovered in the Cyclades.
- The Winged Victory of Samothrace, a Greek sculpture representing the deity Nike posed on a ship's bow.
- Marriage at Cana, the largest painting in the Louvre. The work of Paul Véronèse, it depicts Christ as he performs his first miracle.
After your visit, you can wander through the Tuileries gardens to the Place de la Concorde. If you decide to continue your stroll down the Champs-Élysées, you should definitely visit the Arc de Triomphe at the end of the avenue.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed you will receive a voucher by e-mail. You need to print the voucher and take it to our agent´s office in Paris, PARISCityVISION, to collect the tickets.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-voucher for the original museum tickets before heading to the Louvre.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the date and time selected at the time of booking.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 enter free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Mobile voucher accepted
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Louvre Museum: Skip the line
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris