100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 85
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 55
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , sat, 14 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 47
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 14 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 21
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 14 dec 2019 - wed, 11 mar 2020
From £ 59
6. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
From £ 78
7. Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 67
8. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 71
9. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 124
10. Orsay Museum: Skip the lineat Orsay Museum: Skip the line, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 19
Picasso Museum: Skip the line
Visit the Pablo Picasso Museum at your leisure with this ticket. The museum is located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, in one of the Marais's most stunning hôtel particuliers.
- Visit the Picasso Museum in Paris
- Admire the over 5,000 works by Picasso
- See paintings, sculptures, prints, & drawings
- Bring children under 18 for free
Explore the Picasso Museum
The Picasso Museum contains more than 5,000 works by the celebrated 20th century Spanish painter, Pablo Picasso. It is the only collection in the world that includes works in all the media Picasso worked with: paintings, sculptures, prints, and drawings.
Here you can also learn all about the artist's creative process through notebooks, photographs, films, and documents.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Picasso Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Picasso Museum are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge