100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, mon, 13 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 34
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, tue, 14 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 17
3. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, wed, 15 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 38
4. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, fri, 17 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
5. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, tue, 14 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 80
6. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, fri, 17 jul 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 460
7. Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castlesat Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castles, fri, 17 jul 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 695
8. Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valleyat Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley, sat, 18 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 654
9. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyat Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, sat, 18 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 859
10. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelat Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, sat, 18 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 450
Catacombs of Paris: Skip The Line
Go underground and take a tour through the scary mass graveyard of six million former Parisians. Visit the Catacombs of Paris and skip the line to this haunting experience.
- Skip the line access to the Catacombs
- See the skeletons of former Parisians
- Visit the scary monument constructed back in 1788
- Learn the history of Paris with an audio guide
What can I expect?
Ever wondered what it would be like to visit real catacombs? Now you have the chance! You set the pace yourself during this tour, as you explore the morbid, yet fascinating underground corridors and see real human remains from former Parisians.
How did the Catacombs come to be? It all started in Paris in the late 1700s when the city faced a serious problem: Paris' inner city graveyards were overflowing, causing epidemics and annoying the Parisians. They didn't like stepping over corpses on their way through the streets. Understandable, right?
When the overfilled graveyards caused basement wall collapses, it was clear that something had to be done. Workers carried the human remains from the graveyards to the mine shafts near Rue de la Tombe-Issoire. Today over six million bodies rest there, and that amount is actually almost three times the population of Paris today! Now you have the chance to visit the Catacombs and see everything with your own eyes.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- For this tour we only sell adult tickets.
- Temperatures in the Catacombs can get as low as 14°C, so dress appropriately.
- For safety reasons it is forbidden to enter the Catacombs with suitcases and luggage. Only bags up to 40x30cm are allowed and they must not be carried on the shoulders. Also note that there are no cloakroom facilities available onsite.
- This tour is not suitable if you have heart or respiratory issues or a nervous disposition.
- There are 131 steps down and 112 steps back up.
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Skip the line ticket to the Catacombs.
Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Please check calender for available date and time.
Les Catacombes de Paris 1, Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014, Paris France
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.