100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sun, 1 nov 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 36
2. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, sun, 1 nov 2020 - sun, 27 dec 2020
From £ 34
3. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, sun, 1 nov 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
4. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sun, 1 nov 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
5. Sainte Chapelle - Skip the lineat Sainte Chapelle, sun, 1 nov 2020
From £ 14
6. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, sun, 1 nov 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
7. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PM, sun, 1 nov 2020 - sat, 27 mar 2021
From £ 99
8. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, sun, 1 nov 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 146
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, wed, 2 dec 2020 - sat, 30 oct 2021
From £ 59
10. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, wed, 2 dec 2020 - sat, 30 oct 2021
From £ 69
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
Visit the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and an UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Transportation to/from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit a Norman village
- Enjoy lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel w. drinks
- Visit the top of Mont Saint-Michel
- Get a guided tour of the abbey
What can I expect?
On a rocky island located in the biggest bay in Europe, the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, rightly named 'The Marvel of the Western World' is still one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and is recognized as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
The bus leaves from Paris early morning along the Normandy highway headed towards the Mont Saint-Michel bay. First stop is at a Norman village, where you will have some free time on your own and also have lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel - a modern restaurant with refined decor with an excellent view of the Mont-Saint-Michel monument.
After lunch we start the ascent to the Mont-Saint-Michel monument and Abbey, located at the very top of the rocky island. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit of Mont-Saint-Michel and the interior of the Abbey. There will be free time for a walk around the village.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- We recommend wearing a warm coat during winter season and bring a rain coat during summer, as well as a good pair of good walking shoes.
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey due to the many steps.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
"L'organizzazione del tour al mont Saint Michel e' stata perfetta. Pulman bellissimo,guida bravissima e molto simpatica. Da non credere il rispetto della tabella di marcia,sempre in perfetto orario. Durante il viaggio dal pulman si può godere la visione della Normandia,terra affascinante e bellissima. Ma la cosa più importante e la visita alla Roccia dove si trova il villaggio medievale e l'abbazia di San Michele, una sola parola per definirla " meravigliosa". La visita poi è' stata arricchita dalle spiegazioni della bravissima e preparatissima guida che ci ha accompagnato. Un consiglio non perdete l'occasione di recarvi a Mont Saint Michel e' un'esperienza bellissima che rimarrà impresa per sempre nei vostri ricordi."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 14 hours
April to Oct.: Tour starts at 07.15AM Nov. to March: Tour starts at 07.15AM, Mon., Wed., Fri & Sat.
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.