100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, mon, 25 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 229
2. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , sat, 23 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 189
3. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, sat, 23 oct 2021 - sun, 27 mar 2022
From £ 68
4. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, wed, 20 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 160
5. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, fri, 22 oct 2021 - wed, 19 oct 2022
From £ 59
6. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, fri, 22 oct 2021 - wed, 19 oct 2022
From £ 38
7. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, fri, 22 oct 2021 - wed, 19 oct 2022
From £ 89
8. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelat Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, fri, 22 oct 2021 - fri, 25 mar 2022
From £ 153
9. Paris Saint Germain vs Lilleat Parc des Princes, sat, 30 oct 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 497
10. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineat Disneyland Paris, wed, 20 oct 2021 - mon, 31 jan 2022
From £ 77
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
Visit the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and an UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Transportation to/from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit a Norman village
- Enjoy lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel w. drinks
- Visit the top of Mont Saint-Michel
- Get a guided tour of the abbey
What can I expect?
On a rocky island located in the biggest bay in Europe, the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, rightly named 'The Marvel of the Western World' is still one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and is recognized as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
The bus leaves from Paris early morning along the Normandy highway headed towards the Mont Saint-Michel bay. First stop is at a Norman village, where you will have some free time on your own and also have lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel - a modern restaurant with refined decor with an excellent view of the Mont-Saint-Michel monument.
After lunch we start the ascent to the Mont-Saint-Michel monument and Abbey, located at the very top of the rocky island. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit of Mont-Saint-Michel and the interior of the Abbey. There will be free time for a walk around the village.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- We recommend wearing a warm coat during winter season and bring a rain coat during summer, as well as a good pair of good walking shoes.
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey due to the many steps.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
"L'organizzazione del tour al mont Saint Michel e' stata perfetta. Pulman bellissimo,guida bravissima e molto simpatica. Da non credere il rispetto della tabella di marcia,sempre in perfetto orario. Durante il viaggio dal pulman si può godere la visione della Normandia,terra affascinante e bellissima. Ma la cosa più importante e la visita alla Roccia dove si trova il villaggio medievale e l'abbazia di San Michele, una sola parola per definirla " meravigliosa". La visita poi è' stata arricchita dalle spiegazioni della bravissima e preparatissima guida che ci ha accompagnato. Un consiglio non perdete l'occasione di recarvi a Mont Saint Michel e' un'esperienza bellissima che rimarrà impresa per sempre nei vostri ricordi."
Book From £ 179
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 14 hours
April to Oct.: Tour starts at 07.15AM Nov. to March: Tour starts at 07.15AM, Mon., Wed., Fri & Sat.
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.