100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, th, 1 apr 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 146
2. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, fri, 2 apr 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 0
3. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelat Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, fri, 2 apr 2021 - fri, 29 oct 2021
From £ 152
4. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyat Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, fri, 2 apr 2021 - fri, 29 oct 2021
From £ 179
5. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, th, 1 apr 2021 - sat, 30 oct 2021
From £ 157
6. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, fri, 2 apr 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 93
7. Champagne Tasting in Reimsat Champagne Tasting in Reims, mon, 5 apr 2021 - mon, 25 oct 2021
From £ 145
8. Champagne Tour to Reimsat Champagne Tour to Reims, th, 1 apr 2021 - sat, 30 oct 2021
From £ 243
9. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, sun, 28 mar 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 68
10. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, fri, 26 mar 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 55
Landing Beaches of Normandy
This tour to the Landing Beaches of Normandy is the ultimate full day tour for anyone interested in World War II. Enjoy an excursion from Paris to the D-Day Beaches in Normandy with your official guide, who will bring these historic sites to life.
- Transportation from Paris to Normandy
- Guided tour of the Caen Memorial Museum
- Lunch at the Caen Memorial Museum
- Visit the American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer
- Walk on the famous Omaha Beach
- Learn about the day the Allies landed in Normandy
- Explore the Pointe du Hoc, the American Rangers' landing site
- Stop at Arromanches and the Canadian Memorial at Juno Beach
What can I expect?
We'll leave Paris early morning and head towards Caen, where we should arrive around 10:15 AM. At Caen, we stop at the Caen Memorial Museum (also known as the Peace Museum) for a guided visit and a short film.
The Caen Memorial Museum tells the story of the various stages of the Second World War, particularly the Battle of Normandy. Your guided tour includes the chance to see everyday objects from life under occupation, maps and models of military vehicles, as well as film screenings that recreate the emotions of D-Day and the Battle of Normandy.
After the tour of the museum, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch and drinks at the museum restaurant.
Next we'll depart for the landing beaches at Normandy, where we stop at both the Pointe du Hoc and the American cemetery Saint-Laurent at Omaha Beach for about an hour.
Hereafter we'll make a stop at Arronmanches, and then, as the last sight, continue to the close vicinity of the Canadian Memorial of Juno Beach, where we'll make a short photo stop.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- We suggest a good pair of shoes to avoid discomfort. No high heels. Also wear practical clothes according to the weather.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.6 – 5 reviews
une journée pour se souvenir et réflechir MERCI
"Joëlle guide extraordinaire aime partager son savoir l'Histoire et plus encore, bien évidement le sens du contacte, autre chose, le partage , Ali un chauffeur super. Très bonne organisation les horaires respectés Ce qui me donne envie de nouvelles expériences"
"Uma viajem ao passado, emocionante, ainda a paisagem é imperdível, as pequenas cidades do interior da França são belas, não percam."
Book From £ 199
Print out voucher
Duration: 14 hours
Departure times vary depending on season. Please check the calendar for updated dates and time.
Landing Beaches of Normandy
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.