100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 21
2. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 18
3. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 52
4. Louvre Museum Guided Tourat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 52
5. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 18
6. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, wed, 22 jan 2020 - mon, 20 jul 2020
From £ 15
7. Louvre Museum: Guided tour incl. Montmartre - 4,5 hoursat Montmartre and Louvre, mon, 27 jan 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 71
8. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 149
9. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 35
10. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 76
Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hours
Skip the line to the famous museum in the heart of Paris: The Louvre! On this guided tour you visit the Napoleon Apartments, you see the magnificent art pieces by Delacroix, Michelangelo and da Vinci. Audio headsets are provided, so you can hear your guide at all times.
- Skip the line to the Louvre
- Visit the Napoleon Apartments
- See masterpieces by Delacroix, Michelangelo and da Vinci
- Appreciate the stunning paintings and sculptures
- Learn everything from your expert guide
- Listen to your guide via audio headsets
What can I expect?
Go on an adventure through the history of art and visit the Louvre museum in Paris. Founded in 1793 this is the perfect place to admire famous art pieces as well as sculptures and the beautiful architecture.
Because visiting the Louvre is always an magnificent experience. You take a stroll down the history lane as you see the most famous masterpieces of art and culture. On this guided tour you have plenty of time to just observe the beautiful art and sculptures, while your guide tells you every historic detail, you absolutely have to know.
Along the tour you get the chance to gaze at the graceful Venus de Milo. You also see one of the Louvre's most celebrated sculptures, the Winged Victory of Samothrace. Take a good look at Delacroix's famous painting depicting the French struggle for freedom, Liberty Leading the People, while you learn about the history behind it. The work of Michelangelo awaits you in the Italian sculpture hall – and you discover firsthand what makes Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
You end your tour in the Napoleon Apartments, where the interior will transport you back to the 1800's.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
You meet your guide at Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, before you all walk to Louvre.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- This tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- You have to go through security check before entering Louvre. At the security check there can be a queue, which you cannot skip.
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags or backpacks with you, as you may be denied access.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the line-ticket to the Louvre.
- Access to the Napoleon Apartments.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets.
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.