100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Orsay Museum: Audio guideat Orsay Museum: Audio guide, th, 29 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 33
2. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, th, 29 oct 2020 - sat, 9 jan 2021
From £ 18
3. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, th, 29 oct 2020 - wed, 21 apr 2021
From £ 16
4. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, th, 29 oct 2020 - sat, 24 apr 2021
From £ 19
5. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, th, 29 oct 2020 - wed, 21 apr 2021
From £ 15
6. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, sat, 31 oct 2020 - sun, 27 dec 2020
From £ 34
7. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, th, 29 oct 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 36
8. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, th, 29 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
9. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, th, 29 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
10. Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castlesat Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castles, fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 708
Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hours
Skip the line to the famous museum in the heart of Paris: The Louvre! On this guided tour you visit the Napoleon Apartments, you see the magnificent art pieces by Delacroix, Michelangelo and da Vinci. Audio headsets are provided, so you can hear your guide at all times.
- Skip the line to the Louvre
- Visit the Napoleon Apartments
- See masterpieces by Delacroix, Michelangelo and da Vinci
- Appreciate the stunning paintings and sculptures
- Learn everything from your expert guide
- Listen to your guide via audio headsets
What can I expect?
Go on an adventure through the history of art and visit the Louvre museum in Paris. Founded in 1793 this is the perfect place to admire famous art pieces as well as sculptures and the beautiful architecture.
Because visiting the Louvre is always an magnificent experience. You take a stroll down the history lane as you see the most famous masterpieces of art and culture. On this guided tour you have plenty of time to just observe the beautiful art and sculptures, while your guide tells you every historic detail, you absolutely have to know.
Along the tour you get the chance to gaze at the graceful Venus de Milo. You also see one of the Louvre's most celebrated sculptures, the Winged Victory of Samothrace. Take a good look at Delacroix's famous painting depicting the French struggle for freedom, Liberty Leading the People, while you learn about the history behind it. The work of Michelangelo awaits you in the Italian sculpture hall – and you discover firsthand what makes Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
You end your tour in the Napoleon Apartments, where the interior will transport you back to the 1800's.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
You meet your guide at Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, before you all walk to Louvre.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- This tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- You have to go through security check before entering Louvre. At the security check there can be a queue, which you cannot skip.
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags or backpacks with you, as you may be denied access.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the line-ticket to the Louvre.
- Access to the Napoleon Apartments.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets.
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.