100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
3. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
4. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, th, 1 oct 2020 - sun, 26 sep 2021
From £ 89
5. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, wed, 30 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 107
6. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , wed, 30 sep 2020 - mon, 29 mar 2021
From £ 70
7. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, mon, 28 sep 2020 - mon, 19 oct 2020
From £ 18
8. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, mon, 28 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
9. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, wed, 30 sep 2020 - mon, 27 sep 2021
From £ 69
10. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, mon, 28 sep 2020 - fri, 26 mar 2021
From £ 15
- Skip the line
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 day
Skip the line to the Palace of Versailles and stroll around the beautiful gardens! With this ticket you learn all about France's royal history, as an audio guide is included. Bring your children under the age of 18 for free!
- Skip the line to the Palace of Versailles
- Visit the gardens of the palace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Borrow a free audio guide
- Bring children under age 18 for free
What can I expect?
In the beginning Versailles was just a small hunting lodge, but was turned into this magnificent palace by the Sun King, Louis the 14th. Back then, kings were glorified. For instance, the king's bedroom was in the center of the palace and the bed in the center of the bedroom. All eyes should be on him and everyone should bow to him. Inside this palace, there is no detail too small!
When you walk up the marble stairway, one direction leads to the King's quarters, the other leads to the Queen's quarters, and this is just some of the places you visit. You also see the King's chambers with their elegant décor, and the grandiose Hall of Mirrors, which was once a reception hall for the guests of the palace, overlooking the immense gardens.
Versailles is filled with gold and marble details, making it an enchanting place to visit. But the palace has also seen great history of France unfold. For example, there are two gates outside the Versailles Palace. The second gate was destroyed during the revolution, and it is actually the real entrance to the palace.
It can be hard to think of the Versailles Palace without thinking of Louis the 16th and Marie-Antoinette. During your visit, you enter a room, where you can see a door in the wall, through which Marie-Antoinette fled. Through your audio guide you also learn more about the history of Marie-Antoinette, the revolution - and about the debate of the sentence "Let them eat cake". Was that really something the queen said - or was it just a rumour?
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Very Good: 3.7 – 3 reviews
"Måtte stå i kø 1 1/2 time for å komme inn. En flott opplevelse når vi kom inn. Fantastisk byggverk, kunstverk og bra audioguide "
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Versailles Palace.
- Access to the gardens.
- An audio guide.
- Free entry for children under the age of 18.
Le Bar du Château 9 rue Colbert 78000 Versailles
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.