100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 86
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 56
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 47
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 21
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
6. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 18
7. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 80
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 41
9. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 52
10. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, th, 23 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 13
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 day
Skip the line to the Palace of Versailles and stroll around the beautiful gardens! With this ticket you learn all about France's royal history, as an audio guide is included. Bring your children under the age of 18 for free!
- Skip the line to the Palace of Versailles
- Visit the gardens of the palace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Borrow a free audio guide
- Bring children under age 18 for free
What can I expect?
Explore the Incredible Palace of Versailles
When you arrive at Versailles you'll get an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Visit the King's chambers with their elegant décor, and the grandiose Hall of Mirrors, which was once a reception hall for the guests of the palace, overlooking the immense gardens of the palace.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Very Good: 3.7 – 3 reviews
"Måtte stå i kø 1 1/2 time for å komme inn. En flott opplevelse når vi kom inn. Fantastisk byggverk, kunstverk og bra audioguide "
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Versailles Palace.
- Access to the gardens.
- An audio guide.
- Free entry for children under the age of 18.
Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.