Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 76
2. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guideat Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 24
3. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 150
4. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 209
5. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 132
6. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 18
7. Versailles: Express tour incl. the Gardens with audio guideat Versailles: Versailles Express, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 28
8. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlight tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 65
9. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 21
10. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 56
Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hours
Visit the beautiful Palace of Versailles outside of Paris and explore the palace with an informative audio guide explaining the rich history of the world-famous palace. With prebooked tickets you can skip the line to the entrance and start exploring the palace.
- Skip the line to the box office of the Versailles Palace
- Visit the incredible palace
- See the Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors and much more
- Learn about the history of Versailles with an audio guide
- Explore the gardens designed by André Le Nôtre
- Enjoy the comfort of round trip transportation
- Add entrance to the Versailles Gardens for € 8
What can I expect?
This half-day excurtion to the Palace of Versailles will take you back in time and show you an fascinating area of French history.
The Palace of Versailles is an UNESCO World Heritage site as well as the former residence of the Kings of France Louis XIV, Louis XV and Louis XVI from 1682 until the French Revolution in 1789.
The Palace of Versailles consists of over 700 rooms and stretches over more than 721,000 square feet. Your audio guide will help you find your way during your visit and tells you about the exciting history of the palace.
To enhance your visit, we’ll provide you with special audio guides on the bus to Versailles with facts about the palace to help you better plan what you want to see once you arrive.
Your entrance ticket gives you access to the Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the Dauphin’s and his wife’s Apartments, the Gallery of Battles and much more.
When you arrive at the Palace of Versailles, you'll get a free audio guide, available in nine languages incl. French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The Versailles Tour starts and ends at our agent PARISCityVISION's office in Paris, where the luxury coach will pick you up and take you to Versailles. Please be there 20 minutes before the tour starts.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts 4 hours, including transportation to and from the Palace of Versailles.
- Please note that entrance to The Versailles Gardens (€ 8) is not included in the ticket price, but can be purchased on site.
- We strongly advise you to wear comfertable shoes, since there is parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard).
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace.
- Access to the palace is challenging for those with reduced mobility.
- Photography without flash is permitted inside the palace.
- Tuesday mornings are not recommended due to the high number of visitors.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Very Good: 3.9 – 62 reviews
"Bra organiserat och trevliga guider. En stor fördel att kunna gå före den långa kö."
"Kiinnostava kohde ja retki järjestelyt toimivat moitteettomasti. Merkittävänä bonuksena oli että ryhmänä pääsimme jonojen ohi (jotka vaikuttivat noin 2-3h pitkiltä)!"
"Hieno kohde uudelleenkin katsottuna. Retken helppous oli kohdallaan. Tutustumisaika voisi olla (ainakin jonkin verran) pidempi. Pari tuntia ei riitä, jos aikoo tutustua myös ulkoalueisiin."
"Obrigado pela atendimento."
Julio cesar, São paulo