100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, sun, 19 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 86
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 56
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 47
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 21
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
6. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, th, 23 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 18
7. Paris Museum Pass - 2 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 61
8. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 80
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 41
10. Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 68
Rodin Museum: Skip the line
Explore the beautiful Rodin Museum in Hôtel Biron at your own leisure and enjoy the masterpieces by Rodin, Monet, Van Gogh, and Renoir.Highlights:
- Visit the Rodin Museum in Paris
- Skip the line with prepaid tickets
- Admire the artwork by Rodin, Monet, & Van Gogh
- Try the thematic walks around the gardens
- See the beautiful sculptures
Explore the Rodin Musum
The museum used to be a workshop for artists such as Jean Cocteau, Henri Matisse and August Rodin in the early 20th century, before it was turn into the Rodin Museum. Today, it houses the works of Auguste Rodin, Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh and Auguste Renoir.
Make sure to take a stroll through the incredible sculpture garden. The thematic walks 'Garden of Orpheus' and 'Garden of Springs' let you admire some of Rodin's most iconic works, including The Burghers of Calais, The Gates of Hell, and The Thinker.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Rodin Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Rodin Museum are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge