Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 87
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 56
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , sun, 8 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 48
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 11 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 22
5. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 80
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sun, 8 dec 2019 - th, 5 mar 2020
From £ 60
7. Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 69
8. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 72
9. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, sun, 8 dec 2019 - wed, 3 jun 2020
From £ 15
10. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sat, 6 jun 2020
From £ 14
Rodin Museum: Skip the line
Explore the beautiful Rodin Museum in Hôtel Biron at your own leisure and enjoy the masterpieces by Rodin, Monet, Van Gogh, and Renoir.Highlights:
- Visit the Rodin Museum in Paris
- Skip the line with prepaid tickets
- Admire the artwork by Rodin, Monet, & Van Gogh
- Try the thematic walks around the gardens
- See the beautiful sculptures
Explore the Rodin Musum
The museum used to be a workshop for artists such as Jean Cocteau, Henri Matisse and August Rodin in the early 20th century, before it was turn into the Rodin Museum. Today, it houses the works of Auguste Rodin, Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh and Auguste Renoir.
Make sure to take a stroll through the incredible sculpture garden. The thematic walks 'Garden of Orpheus' and 'Garden of Springs' let you admire some of Rodin's most iconic works, including The Burghers of Calais, The Gates of Hell, and The Thinker.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Rodin Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Rodin Museum are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge