100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, wed, 30 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
2. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyat Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, sat, 3 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 875
3. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, wed, 30 sep 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 36
4. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
5. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, wed, 30 sep 2020 - mon, 27 sep 2021
From £ 69
6. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 17
7. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 2 oct 2020 - sun, 27 dec 2020
From £ 34
8. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
10. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
The Best of Paris
This full day tour of Paris includes the very best of the city! On this tour you'll visit at the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral, take a scenic cruise down the Seine and enjoy a delicious lunch at The Eiffel Tower with amazing views over the city.
The best thing is that you get to skip all the regular long entrance lines and maximize your time in Paris.
- Experience the best of Paris in one day
- Skip all the entrance lines to the sights
- Visit the Louvre Museum with your guide
- Take a scenic cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a lovely 2-course lunch & drinks at The Eiffel Tower
- Get a guided tour of Notre Dame
What can I expect?
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we'll be using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle.
The day is kicked off with a guided visit of the Louvre Museum, where you'll get to see some of the most important pieces, including Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory and of course the world-famous painting of the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.
Next the river shuttle takes you on a trip down the Seine. Just sit back and enjoy the view of many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower.
Once you arrive at the Eiffel Tower, you'll skip the line and go directly up to the 1st floor where your 2-course lunch (drinks are included) will be served.
After lunch you'll hop back on the river shuttle again and head to the Notre Dame Cathedral. Here you'll enjoy a guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345. The tour ends at the Notre-Dame, where you can continue to explore Paris on your own.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
The Tour starts at 9.30am: From Apr. to Oct.: Mon., Wed., Thur., Fri., Sat. & Sun. From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri., Sat. & Sun
The Best of Paris
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.