100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, th, 21 oct 2021 - mon, 3 jan 2022
From £ 22
2. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, wed, 20 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 39
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, tue, 19 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 55
4. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, th, 21 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 286
5. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, tue, 19 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 39
6. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , sat, 23 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 189
7. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, wed, 20 oct 2021 - mon, 7 mar 2022
From £ 64
8. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelat Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, fri, 22 oct 2021 - fri, 25 mar 2022
From £ 153
9. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, mon, 25 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 229
10. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, tue, 19 oct 2021 - tue, 29 mar 2022
From £ 168
The Best of Paris
This full day tour of Paris includes the very best of the city! On this tour you'll visit at the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral, take a scenic cruise down the Seine and enjoy a delicious lunch at The Eiffel Tower with amazing views over the city.
The best thing is that you get to skip all the regular long entrance lines and maximize your time in Paris.
- Experience the best of Paris in one day
- Skip all the entrance lines to the sights
- Visit the Louvre Museum with your guide
- Take a scenic cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a lovely 2-course lunch & drinks at The Eiffel Tower
- Get a guided tour of Notre Dame
What can I expect?
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we'll be using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle.
The day is kicked off with a guided visit of the Louvre Museum, where you'll get to see some of the most important pieces, including Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory and of course the world-famous painting of the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci.
Next the river shuttle takes you on a trip down the Seine. Just sit back and enjoy the view of many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower.
Once you arrive at the Eiffel Tower, you'll skip the line and go directly up to the 1st floor where your 2-course lunch (drinks are included) will be served.
After lunch you'll hop back on the river shuttle again and head to the Notre Dame Cathedral. Here you'll enjoy a guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345. The tour ends at the Notre-Dame, where you can continue to explore Paris on your own.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Book From £ 160
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
The Tour starts at 9.30am: From Apr. to Oct.: Mon., Wed., Thur., Fri., Sat. & Sun. From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri., Sat. & Sun
The Best of Paris
Louvre Museum, Arc du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.