100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, th, 20 may 2021 - tue, 12 apr 2022
From £ 89
2. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, th, 20 may 2021 - tue, 12 apr 2022
From £ 59
3. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, th, 20 may 2021 - mon, 11 apr 2022
From £ 69
4. Champagne Tasting in Reimsat Champagne Tasting in Reims, mon, 3 may 2021 - mon, 25 oct 2021
From £ 145
5. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, sun, 2 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 0
6. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 241
7. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 83
8. Champagne Tour to Reimsat Champagne Tour to Reims, sat, 1 may 2021 - sat, 30 oct 2021
From £ 207
9. Moulin Rouge & Seine cruiseat Moulin Rouge & Seine cruise, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 174
10. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 30 apr 2021 - sun, 26 sep 2021
From £ 41
Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.
Visit both the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower! With this ticket you get a guided tour and experience the absolute best highlights of the tower. Audio headsets are included. If it sounds intriguing to experience the most beautiful view over Paris, without spending hours on your feet, then this is the tour for you!
- Visit both the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Get the best view over Paris
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Learn everything from an expert guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
Visit the magnificent Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you climb to both the first and second floor of the tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide shares the fascinating background story of the architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you'll be able to see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées and Notre Dame. While you watch over the city your guide tells you everything you need to know in an insightful and entertaining way. Take a moment to let the view sink in, as you breath in. Make sure to capture the view - either with a picture or in your memory.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Please note that security checks sometimes can increase the tour duration.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off.
Book From £ 38
Print out voucher
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets so you can hear every word.
Please check calendar for date and time.
La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.