100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PM, sat, 1 aug 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 97
2. Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PM, sat, 1 aug 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 34
3. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, fri, 17 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
4. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, fri, 17 jul 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 460
5. Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castlesat Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castles, fri, 17 jul 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 695
6. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyat Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, th, 16 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 859
7. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelat Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, th, 16 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 450
8. Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valleyat Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley, th, 16 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 654
9. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineat Disneyland Paris, wed, 15 jul 2020 - th, 5 nov 2020
From £ 65
10. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 450
Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.
Visit both the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower! With this ticket you get a guided tour and experience the absolute best highlights of the tower. Audio headsets are included. If it sounds intriguing to experience the most beautiful view over Paris, without spending hours on your feet, then this is the tour for you!
- Visit both the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Get the best view over Paris
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Learn everything from an expert guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
Visit the magnificent Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you climb to both the first and second floor of the tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide shares the fascinating background story of the architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you'll be able to see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées and Notre Dame. While you watch over the city your guide tells you everything you need to know in an insightful and entertaining way. Take a moment to let the view sink in, as you breath in. Make sure to capture the view - either with a picture or in your memory.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Please note that security checks sometimes can increase the tour duration.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off.
Print out voucher
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets so you can hear every word.
Please check calendar for date and time.
La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.