100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 55
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , sat, 14 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 47
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 14 dec 2019 - wed, 11 mar 2020
From £ 59
4. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 12 dec 2020
From £ 54
5. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
From £ 16
6. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 30
7. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 124
8. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 13 jun 2020
From £ 13
9. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, wed, 18 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 147
10. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 12 dec 2020
From £ 0
Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.
If experiencing the most beautiful view over Paris sounds intriguing, then this is the tour for you. You visit both first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower with a local guide and get to look over the city. Here you learn everything about this tall monument in Paris!
- Visit both first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Learn everything from an expert guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
Visit the magnificent Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you climb to both the first and second floor of the tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide shares the fascinating background story of the architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you'll be able to see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysses and Notre Dame. While you watch over the city your guide tells you everything you need to know in an insightful and entertaining way. Take a moment to let the view sink in, as you breath in. Make sure to capture the view - either with a picture or in your memory.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Please note that security checks sometimes can increase the tour duration.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
Print out voucher
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
- A guided tour in a small group of 20 people or fewer.
- Audio headsets so you can hear every word.
Please check calendar for date and time.
Champ de Mars 5 Avenue Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.