100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 2 dec 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 62
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, th, 30 nov 2023 - mon, 27 may 2024
From £ 24
3. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 30 nov 2023 - mon, 27 may 2024
From £ 14
4. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, th, 30 nov 2023 - tue, 27 feb 2024
From £ 55
5. Eiffel Tower: Reserved access to 3rd. floorat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 85
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 72
7. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 147
8. Eiffel Tower: Reserved access to 3rd floor + city tourat The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, mon, 4 dec 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 96
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip The Line and Summit Optionat , fri, 1 dec 2023 - th, 4 jan 2024
From £ 56
10. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 37
Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.
Visit both the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower! With this ticket you get a guided tour and experience the absolute best highlights of the tower. Audio headsets are included. If it sounds intriguing to experience the most beautiful view over Paris, without spending hours on your feet, then this is the tour for you!
- Visit both the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Get the best view over Paris
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Learn everything from an expert guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
Visit the magnificent Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you climb to both the first and second floor of the tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide shares the fascinating background story of the architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you'll be able to see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées and Notre Dame. While you watch over the city your guide tells you everything you need to know in an insightful and entertaining way. Take a moment to let the view sink in, as you breath in. Make sure to capture the view - either with a picture or in your memory.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
Due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, we sometimes experience delays from security, or when collecting your entrance tickets at the ticket desk. In peak months (April to October), school holidays and on weekends, please expect a wait time of up to 30 min. at the first security check and up to 45 min at the ticket desk line. In low season (November to March outside school holidays and weekends), please expect a wait time of 15 min at the first security check and 30 min at the ticket desk line.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Please note that security checks sometimes can increase the tour duration.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off.
- Skip the line
Fantastic: 4.6 – 18 reviews
Great day at Tour Eiffel!
"Lovely guide, wonderfuld experience..."
Rebekka sat, 21 oct 2023
"Liput hoitui helposti Opastus oli hyvä Käynti hieno koemus"
Ansa wed, 4 oct 2023
"Pani przewodniczka - studentka chyba z Indii - pięknie mówiąca po angielsku. Opowiadała bardzo ciekawie o historii Wieży oraz o zabytkach widocznych z tarasów. Warto było skorzystać. Miejsce spotkania można łatwo znaleźć. Przewodnik już na nas czekał."
Renata mon, 14 aug 2023
"Mukava opas, joka kertoi tornin historiasta, kun jonotimme vajaan tunnin turvatarkastukseen. Kiipeämiseen toiseen kerrokseen meni noin 12 min rauhallisella tahdilla. Välipysähdys oli ekassa kerroksessa. Huikeat näkymät. Voin suositella"
Jaakko fri, 23 jun 2023
Aga i Oliwia
"Wszystko przebiegło bez komplikacji"
Agnieszka tue, 13 jun 2023
Book From £ 36
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets so you can hear every word.
Please check calendar for date and time.
Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.
Prom. Marie de Roumanie, 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.