100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 52
2. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 18
3. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, th, 23 jan 2020 - wed, 22 jul 2020
From £ 13
4. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 149
5. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 76
6. Versailles Express: Gardens with audio guideat Versailles: Versailles Express, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 28
7. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 208
8. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 132
9. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 64
10. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 86
Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide
With this one-day pass, you can explore the entire Versailles Estate at your own pace. Explore the palace with an audio guide and visit the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette Estate and the gardens.Highlights:
- Visit the Palace of Versailles at your own pace
- Borrow a free audio guide for your visit to the palace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Visit the Petit Trianon & Grand Trianon
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Bring children under age 18 for free
Explore the Versailles Estate
When you arrive at Versailles you'll get an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Next you can take a stroll in the lovely gardens and visit the Trianon Estate, which includes the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon, the gardens and the Queen's Hamlet.
The Petit Trianon Château was built by Madame de Pompadour, but it was Marie-Antoinette who decided to make it a residence far from the hustle and bustle of royal daily life.
Built in 1783 in the style of a Normandy village, the Queen's Hamlet was a haven for Marie-Antoinette, who often retired there to escape courtyard pompousness and enjoy a simple peasant lifestyle. It is made up of 11 houses, each with a garden, built around a lake.
We also offer entrances tickets the Palace of Versailles without the gardens, find the tickets here .
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Which languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Versailles is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Versailles Passport includes access to the gardens - except during Musical Fountains and Musical Gardens*.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Versailles Palace - valid for one week after you collect it.
- Access to the gardens.
- Access to the Petit Trianon and the Grand Trianon.
- Access to the Marie-Antoinette Estate.
- An audio guide.
Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.