100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, fri, 30 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 55
2. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, th, 29 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 98
3. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, th, 29 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 168
4. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, th, 29 jul 2021 - th, 28 jul 2022
From £ 69
5. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, th, 29 jul 2021 - fri, 26 nov 2021
From £ 14
6. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, th, 29 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 46
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, th, 29 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 64
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, th, 29 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 44
9. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, th, 29 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 43
10. Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, th, 29 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 83
Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide
With this one-day pass, you can explore the entire Versailles Estate at your own pace. Explore the palace with an audio guide and visit the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette Estate and the gardens.Highlights:
- Visit the Palace of Versailles at your own pace
- Borrow a free audio guide for your visit to the palace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Visit the Petit Trianon & Grand Trianon
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Bring children under age 18 for free
Explore the Versailles Estate
When you arrive at Versailles you'll get an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Next you can take a stroll in the lovely gardens and visit the Trianon Estate, which includes the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon, the gardens and the Queen's Hamlet.
The Petit Trianon Château was built by Madame de Pompadour, but it was Marie-Antoinette who decided to make it a residence far from the hustle and bustle of royal daily life.
Built in 1783 in the style of a Normandy village, the Queen's Hamlet was a haven for Marie-Antoinette, who often retired there to escape courtyard pompousness and enjoy a simple peasant lifestyle. It is made up of 11 houses, each with a garden, built around a lake.
We also offer entrances tickets the Palace of Versailles without the gardens, find the tickets here .
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Which languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Versailles is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Versailles Passport includes access to the gardens - except during Musical Fountains and Musical Gardens*.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Versailles Palace.
- Access to the gardens.
- Access to the Petit Trianon and the Grand Trianon.
- Access to the Marie-Antoinette Estate.
- An audio guide.
Le Bar du Château 9 rue Colbert 78000 Versailles
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.