100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 21
2. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 126
3. Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days)at Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days) , wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 98
4. Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days)at Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days) , wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 75
5. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineat Disneyland Paris, fri, 24 jan 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 59
6. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 86
7. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 56
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 47
9. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 21
10. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Normal season days)
Skip the line to the most popular theme park in all of Europe - Disneyland Paris! Spend a fun and magical day exploring the five incredible lands the park is divided into.
- Experience the magic at Disneyland Paris
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try the over 50 rides and attractions
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 3
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Magical Day at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is located 32 kilometers east of the center of Paris, and it is the most visited theme park in all of France and Europe. Here fairytales come to life across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
If you want to visit Disneyland Paris, but want to avoid the long lines to the ticket office, then make sure to book from home.
Were your preferred date not available?
If you can't find tickets for the date you are looking for here, please check under low season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the parks.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance ticket to Disneyland Paris is vaild for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and leave when it closes again at night.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge