100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days)at Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days) , tue, 1 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 102
2. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, tue, 1 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 132
3. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 47
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 40
5. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 2 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 23
6. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, sat, 5 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 84
7. Versailles Express: Gardens with audio guideat Versailles: Versailles Express, tue, 1 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 29
8. Champagne Tasting in Reimsat Champagne Tasting in Reims, tue, 1 sep 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 133
9. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, tue, 1 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 82
10. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, wed, 2 sep 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 245
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days)
Enjoy a full day of magical fun in Disneyland Paris! Meet all the beloved Disney characters, enjoy the thrilling rides, admire the impressive parades and much, much more. Book your tickets before you leave home and avoid the long lines!
- Experience the magic at Disneyland Paris
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try all the fun rides
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 3
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Maigcal Day at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is located 32 kilometers east of the center of Paris, and it is the most visited theme park in all of France and Europe. Here fairytales come to life across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
If you want to visit Disneyland Paris, but want to avoid the long lines to the ticket office, then make sure to book from home!
If you can't find tickets for the date you are looking for here, please check under normal season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the park.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance ticket to Disneyland Paris is valid for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and leave when it closes again at night.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge