100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, sun, 1 nov 2020 - sun, 27 dec 2020
From £ 34
2. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, sun, 1 nov 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
3. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sun, 1 nov 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 36
4. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sun, 1 nov 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
5. Sainte Chapelle - Skip the lineat Sainte Chapelle, sun, 1 nov 2020
From £ 14
6. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, sun, 1 nov 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
7. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PM, sun, 1 nov 2020 - sat, 27 mar 2021
From £ 99
8. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, sun, 1 nov 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 146
9. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, wed, 2 dec 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 107
10. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , wed, 2 dec 2020 - mon, 29 mar 2021
From £ 70
Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel
Visit one of France's most iconic sights, the incredible UNESCO World Heritage listed Mont-Saint-Michel and experience the island at your own pace. Discover the magnificent medieval abbey at the island's summit, a key site in French history.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Mont-Saint-Michel
- Take the bus from Paris
- Explore the rock island at your own pace
- Get free entrance to the Benedictine abbey
What can I expect?
Your tour starts in the morning in the center of Paris and jump on the bus headed to Mont-Saint-Michel. Relax on the bus and take in Normandy's beautiful green landscape along the way. You'll reach Mont-Saint-Michel at around noon.
Climb right up to the top of the island to the captivating Benedictine abbey, which dates from the 8th century. A wonderful example of Gothic architecture with three floors and the place is dedicated to the Archangel Michael. Walk around in the abbey's charming garden, looking out to sea.
Make the most of your time at the abbey with a walk along the ramparts and walls; the landscape is breathtaking and you'll understand why Mont-Saint-Michel is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
You may also decide to visit the Mont-Saint-Michel's museums, spend some time souvenir shopping or try the local crêpes until 4:30 PM and the bus heads back to Paris.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- Please note that the climb up to the abbey can be taxing.
- We highly recommend wearing comfortable shoes and warm clothing are advised in winter.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- This tour is not a guided tour.
- Lunch is not included in this tour.
Print out voucher
Duration: 14 hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday at 7:15 AM.
Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.