100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sat, 5 dec 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 36
2. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sat, 5 dec 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
3. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, sat, 5 dec 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
4. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PM, fri, 11 dec 2020 - sat, 27 mar 2021
From £ 99
5. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, mon, 7 dec 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 107
6. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , sun, 6 dec 2020 - mon, 29 mar 2021
From £ 70
7. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, sat, 5 dec 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
8. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 11 dec 2020 - sun, 27 dec 2020
From £ 34
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, tue, 15 dec 2020 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 38
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, tue, 15 dec 2020 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 59
Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PM
Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover the heart of Paris while enjoying a lovely traditional French dinner. Make sure you have your tickets from home and prepare yourself of a night in the name of romance.
- Take a romantic dinner cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a lovely á la carte menu incl. water and wine
- Experience Paris' major sights from the water
What can I expect?
Paris dinner cruise takes you on a trip around beautiful Paris in a floating restaurant with a glass roof, so you can enjoy the evening sky together with your dinner.
Onboard the boat you'll get a delicious á la carte menu served consisting of a starter, main course, dessert, water, coffee and selected wines. The food is prepared on board the boat, so everything is fresh and delicious.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the cruise go?
You can see the dinner cruise route here.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Is smoking permitted onboard?
No, smoking isn't permitted on any of the boats.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 91 reviews
"Veldig bra tur og god mat, skulle ønskt at båtturen hadde vært litt lenger."
"Achei muito legal o passeio em si, mas o cardápio não me agraadou muito, porém à outras pessoas pode agradar mais, questão de gosto mesmo"
Båtresa med mat
"Båtresan riktigt bra men maten kunde varit bättre. I stort sätt riktigt nöjd med resan."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
Be at Bateaux Parisiens, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower no later than 5:45 PM. The boat departs 6:15 PM and duration is 1½ hour.
Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PM
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.