100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rouge & Seine cruiseat Moulin Rouge & Seine cruise, wed, 16 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 161
2. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, wed, 16 sep 2020 - sat, 27 mar 2021
From £ 237
3. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, sat, 5 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 84
4. Asterix Park®at Asterix Park®, sat, 5 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 76
5. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 2 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 23
6. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, wed, 2 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 40
7. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, wed, 2 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 61
8. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, wed, 2 sep 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 196
9. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, wed, 2 sep 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 245
10. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guideat , wed, 2 sep 2020 - th, 29 oct 2020
From £ 26
Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PM
Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover the heart of Paris while enjoying a lovely traditional French dinner. Make sure you have your tickets from home and prepare yourself of a night in the name of romance.
- Take a romantic dinner cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a lovely á la carte menu incl. water and wine
- Experience Paris' major sights from the water
What can I expect?
Paris dinner cruise takes you on a trip around beautiful Paris in a floating restaurant with a glass roof, so you can enjoy the evening sky together with your dinner.
Onboard the boat you'll get a delicious á la carte menu served consisting of a starter, main course, dessert, water, coffee and selected wines. The food is prepared on board the boat, so everything is fresh and delicious.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the cruise go?
You can see the dinner cruise route here.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Is smoking permitted onboard?
No, smoking isn't permitted on any of the boats.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 91 reviews
"Veldig bra tur og god mat, skulle ønskt at båtturen hadde vært litt lenger."
"Achei muito legal o passeio em si, mas o cardápio não me agraadou muito, porém à outras pessoas pode agradar mais, questão de gosto mesmo"
Båtresa med mat
"Båtresan riktigt bra men maten kunde varit bättre. I stort sätt riktigt nöjd med resan."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
Be at Bateaux Parisiens, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower no later than 5:45 PM. The boat departs 6:15 PM and duration is 1½ hour.
Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PM
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.