100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 38
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 17
3. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, th, 16 apr 2020 - tue, 30 mar 2021
From £ 35
4. Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PM, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 34
5. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PM, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 97
6. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
7. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, th, 16 apr 2020 - wed, 30 sep 2020
From £ 93
8. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, wed, 15 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 83
9. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , fri, 17 apr 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 69
10. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, sat, 18 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 450
Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PM
Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover the heart of Paris while enjoying a lovely traditional French dinner. Make sure you have your tickets from home and prepare yourself of a night in the name of romance.
- Take a romantic dinner cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a lovely á la carte menu incl. water and wine
- Experience Paris' major sights from the water
What can I expect?
Paris dinner cruise takes you on a trip around beautiful Paris in a floating restaurant with a glass roof, so you can enjoy the evening sky together with your dinner.
Onboard the boat you'll get a delicious á la carte menu served consisting of a starter, main course, dessert, water, coffee and selected wines. The food is prepared on board the boat, so everything is fresh and delicious.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the cruise go?
You can see the dinner cruise route here.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Is smoking permitted onboard?
No, smoking isn't permitted on any of the boats.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 91 reviews
"Veldig bra tur og god mat, skulle ønskt at båtturen hadde vært litt lenger."
"Achei muito legal o passeio em si, mas o cardápio não me agraadou muito, porém à outras pessoas pode agradar mais, questão de gosto mesmo"
Båtresa med mat
"Båtresan riktigt bra men maten kunde varit bättre. I stort sätt riktigt nöjd med resan."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
Be at Bateaux Parisiens, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower no later than 5:45 PM. The boat departs 6:15 PM and duration is 1½ hour.
Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PM
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.