Want to make your stay in Paris even more magical? Try a cruise on the Seine followed by a spectacular show at the Moulin Rouge. It'll be a night you'll never forget!Highlights:
- Try a night you'll never forget
- Take a scenic cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a fabulous show at the Moulin Rouge
- Incl. ½ bottle of champagne A Night Out You'll Never Forget
You start this evening with a scenic river cruise down the Seine River. Just sit back and relax while Paris' beautiful buildings and monuments pass you by lit up at night.
After the cruise your bus driver will take you to the amazing Moulin Rouge for a show like no other! Féerie is a spectacular two hour show filled with feathers, rhinestones, glitter, lavish settings, acrobats, original music - and of course the famous French cancan dancing!How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at our agent PARISCityVISION's office. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 30 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the PARISCityVISION office.
You will be asked in the bus which hotel you live at, and if it is in the centre of Paris, the bus will stop near your hotel, so you can get off there.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5-6 hours.
Is there a dress code at the Moulin Rouge?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Are children allowed?
The Moulin Rouge is not suitable for children and children under 6 years old is not allowed.
- Moulin Rouge is very popular, and can often be sold out Friday and Saturday months ahead. So the sooner you book the better the chances are you can get tickets. If you can visit Moulin Rouge other days than the weekend will have a far better chance of getting tickets.
- The space is limited at the Moulin Rouge and it can feel crowded.