100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, sat, 26 dec 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 77
2. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, sat, 26 dec 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 55
3. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, sat, 26 dec 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 64
4. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, sat, 26 dec 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 81
5. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, fri, 1 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 173
6. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, fri, 1 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 279
7. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Parisat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris, fri, 1 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 246
8. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essential, fri, 1 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 111
9. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, sat, 2 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 0
10. Orsay Museum: Audio guideat Orsay Museum: Audio guide, wed, 28 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 33
Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM
Experience an unforgettable evening on a romantic trip along the Seine. Enjoy a delicious 3-course menu, while you watch the sky turn dark and the city's beautiful monuments light up on the banks.
- Enjoy a romantic evening with a delicious 3-course menu
- Get a seat by the window
- A glass of wine is incl. in the price
- Admire the stunning view over Paris
- Share a heart shaped chocolate cake
- Marvel at the beauty of Paris’ bridges & the sights
What can I expect?
Romantic Dinner Cruise with Stunning Views
You are invited to go directly to the boarding area, located on the Quai de Solférino, a few feet from the Musée d'Orsay, where the La Marina team will welcome you.
Seated in the window of the boat-restaurant, you will have an exceptional view of the bridges and sights of Paris all along the banks: Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, the Eiffel Tower. You will sail into the magic of Paris, which looks especially lovely from the Seine. You will quickly discover why the City of Lights is considered one of the most romantic cities in the world.
Enjoy a gourmet dinner onboard La Marina. Taste delicious French cuisine while enjoying the panoramic view of the city. Your romantic meal ends with a delicious chocolate cake for two.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your cruise.
Where does the cruise begin?
The cruise starts by the foot of the Orsay Museum.
Where does the cruise end?
The cruise ends back by the Orsay Museum.
How long does the cruise last?
The cruise lasts 2 hours.
What's on the menu?
You can see the menu here. The menu is subject to modification.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours 15 minutes
- Dinner cruise
- Your choice of starter, main and dessert
- A glass of wine or a glass of soft drink
Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM
PARISCityVISION La Marina Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.