100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 19 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 46
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, tue, 19 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 70
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, tue, 19 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 55
4. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, tue, 19 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 135
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, tue, 19 oct 2021 - wed, 16 feb 2022
From £ 15
6. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, fri, 22 oct 2021 - wed, 19 oct 2022
From £ 38
7. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, tue, 19 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 39
8. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, fri, 22 oct 2021 - wed, 19 oct 2022
From £ 89
9. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, tue, 19 oct 2021 - tue, 19 apr 2022
From £ 31
10. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, th, 21 oct 2021
From £ 136
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visit
Visit the third floor - the summit - of the Eiffel Tower. From here, nearly 300 meters from the ground, you get the best view over Paris! On this guided tour you also visit the first floor, where you can walk on the glass floor. You also pay the second floor a visit. On all levels it's a magnificent sight!
- Visit the third floor of the Eiffel Tower (the summit)
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Enjoy the view from the 1st and the 2nd floor
- Learn everything from a history-loving guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
Enter the Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you get access to the third floor in this tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide will inform you about the background story of this architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. There are so many fun details to learn and observe. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysses and Notre Dame. Finally, you take the elevator up to the third floor - which is the summit - where you get a breathtaking panoramic view over Paris!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Due to the safety check you should not bring big purses, backpacks or suitcases with you to the Eiffel Tower. You may be denied access to the tour if you do so.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 2 reviews
Book From £ 59
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Access to the Summit.
- Visit to the first and second floor.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets.
Please check calendar for date and time.
71 Quai Branly 75015 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.