100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 37
2. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, tue, 21 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 34
3. Eiffel Tower: Paris by night with cruise & sightseeing - 4 hoursat Evening Tour, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 77
4. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, tue, 21 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 208
5. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, sat, 18 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 21
6. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 56
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 47
8. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 57
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
10. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 16
Paris Gourmet Food Tour
Experience a unique side of Paris through this gourmet food tour. Accompanied by your skilled guide, visit the lively Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood, discovering its cultural and gastronomical wealth through eight unforgettable tastings.Highlights:
- Enjoy a 2-hour food tour in Paris
- Discover the lively Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- See Paris’ greatest world-renowned local artisans
- Enjoy eight tastings of French delicacies
- Savor one of Brigitte Bardot favorite cream puff pies
- Try a silky-soft macaroon
- Visit a world-famous chocolatier
- Taste delicious waffles - a Lille speciality
- Discover the decadent French classic, kouignettes
- Visit a cream-puff specialist to top off your tour
Eat Your Way through Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Your tour begins at a chic tart boutique to savor one of Brigitte Bardot favorite cream puff pies. Afterwards, your guide will take you into a classic parisian bakery where you'll get to try one of their silky-soft macaroons.
While walking through the streets, your guide will tell you about the monuments you will pass by, and will explain the importance of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the Parisian cultural and intellectual life.
Next you'll enjoy fantastic chocolates and creamy caramels at a world-famous chocolatier. Stepping into this fancy boutique will be a feast for the eyes - its chocolate wonders are creatively displayed and are sure to get your mouth watering. Here you'll get to taste delicious waffles made with butter and Madagscar vanilla, one of the specialties of the city of Lille in the north of France.
Discover a particularly decadent French classic, kouignettes, and learn the secrets of how they’re made. Next chocolates infused with various spices will be on the menu at a hidden emporium that’s very à la mode.
And last but not least, you’ll visit a cream-puff specialist to top off your devilishly decadent outing.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for the day you choose.
Where does the tour begin?
Meet your guide in front of the Café de Flore in Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Ile de la Cité.
A 2-hour guided tour + eight tastings of French delicacies.
Which languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Which ticket types are available?