100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 146
2. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, wed, 30 sep 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 36
3. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
4. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 2 oct 2020 - sun, 27 dec 2020
From £ 34
5. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
6. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 17
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
8. Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PM, fri, 2 oct 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 34
9. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8:30 PM, th, 1 oct 2020 - sat, 27 mar 2021
From £ 99
10. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, wed, 30 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
Paris Gourmet Food Tour
Experience a unique side of Paris through this gourmet food tour. Accompanied by your skilled guide, visit the lively Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood, discovering its cultural and gastronomical wealth through eight unforgettable tastings.
- Enjoy a 2-hour food tour in Paris
- Discover the lively Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- See Paris’ greatest world-renowned local artisans
- Enjoy eight tastings of French delicacies
- Savor one of Brigitte Bardot favorite cream puff pies
- Try a silky-soft macaroon
- Visit a world-famous chocolatier
- Taste delicious waffles - a Lille speciality
- Discover the decadent French classic, kouignettes
- Visit a cream-puff specialist to top off your tour
What can I expect?
Your tour begins at a chic tart boutique to savor one of Brigitte Bardot favorite cream puff pies. Afterwards, your guide will take you into a classic parisian bakery where you'll get to try one of their silky-soft macaroons.
While walking through the streets, your guide will tell you about the monuments you will pass by, and will explain the importance of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the Parisian cultural and intellectual life.
Next you'll enjoy fantastic chocolates and creamy caramels at a world-famous chocolatier. Stepping into this fancy boutique will be a feast for the eyes - its chocolate wonders are creatively displayed and are sure to get your mouth watering. Here you'll get to taste delicious waffles made with butter and Madagscar vanilla, one of the specialties of the city of Lille in the north of France.
Discover a particularly decadent French classic, kouignettes, and learn the secrets of how they’re made. Next chocolates infused with various spices will be on the menu at a hidden emporium that’s very à la mode.
And last but not least, you’ll visit a cream-puff specialist to top off your devilishly decadent outing.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Tuesday & Saturday at 3 PM.
Paris Gourmet Food Tour
172 Boulevard Saint-Germain 75006 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.