100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, wed, 15 jul 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 105
2. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, tue, 14 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 80
3. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
4. Sainte Chapelle - Skip the lineat Sainte Chapelle, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 13
5. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, mon, 13 jul 2020 - mon, 31 aug 2020
From £ 16
6. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, wed, 15 jul 2020 - mon, 12 jul 2021
From £ 67
7. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, tue, 14 jul 2020 - tue, 15 sep 2020
From £ 18
8. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, mon, 13 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
9. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineat Disneyland Paris, wed, 15 jul 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 65
10. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, mon, 13 jul 2020 - sun, 6 sep 2020
From £ 14
Grevin Museum: Skip the line
- Visit the World of Wax at the Grévin Wax Museum
- Skip the line with prepaid tickets
- Explore the more than 300 waxworks
- Admire international artists and historical figures
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 5
Explore the Grévin Museum
The Grévin Museum, created in 1881, displays no less than 300 wax characters from Albert Einstein to Mahatma Gandhi, Michael Jackson and Queen Elizabeth II.
Take the majestic marble staircase and see a unique sound and light show performed for the first time at the Trocadero for the 1900 Universal Exhibition in Paris.
Meet international sports stars from the world of soccer, rugby, basketball, auto racing and more.
Learn the secrets behind making celebrity wax figures! The Discovery Tour takes you through the major steps: sculpting, molding and unmolding, hair styling and makeup, and costumes and accessories.
Your children will be thrilled to see their favorite stars, from cartoons to super heroes, like Spiderman and Scrat from Ice Age at the Children's World.
Hang out with the biggest movie and pop stars like George Clooney, Céline Dion, Madonna, Mika, and many others. You should also visit the new Voice-exhibit.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Grevin Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Grevin Museum are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children between age 0-4 are free when accompained by a paying adult.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge