100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 135
2. Outlet Shopping Parisat Outlet Shopping Paris, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 21
3. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 229
4. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, wed, 14 apr 2021 - wed, 11 aug 2021
From £ 16
5. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineat Disneyland Paris, wed, 14 apr 2021 - sun, 10 oct 2021
From £ 66
6. City Tour of Parisat City Tour of Paris, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 29
7. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 83
8. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 30 apr 2021 - sun, 26 sep 2021
From £ 41
9. Champagne Tour to Reimsat Champagne Tour to Reims, sat, 1 may 2021 - sat, 30 oct 2021
From £ 207
10. Moulin Rouge & Seine cruiseat Moulin Rouge & Seine cruise, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 174
- Skip the line
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass - 1 day
Skip the line to the entire Versailles Estate outside Paris, and explore at your own pace with this all-inclusive one-day pass. Walk through the Versailles Palace with an audio guide, see Marie-Antoinette's house and learn all about France's royal history. You also stroll around the beautiful gardens, enjoy the magical Musical Fountain show and pay the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon a visit!
- Skip the line to the Versailles Palace
- Discover the palace at your own pace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Enjoy your free audio guide to the palace
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Visit the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon
- Enjoy the Musical Fountain show during the summer
What can I expect?
The Versailles Palace is located 12 miles away from Paris. Originally, it was a hunting lodge built by Louis the 13th. But Louis the 14th - also named The Sun King - saw potential and built the Versailles Palace to keep the monarchy safe. The king competed with the nobles about being the most powerful, and therefore the palace also housed many of the French nobility - then the king could personally keep an eye on them!
Gambling, dining, hunting and fabulous parties were just some of the events, that took place at Versailles before the revolution in 1789. The rooms are exquisite - some with fire places, some with white and gold doors - and each room had a purpose. The palace actually contains 700 rooms and can house up to 20.000 people. Imagine cleaning here - that would quite literally take your breath away!
Besides exploring the stunning palace, you also visit the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette's house and of course the beautiful Baroque gardens with its magnificent fountains and reflecting pools. In fact, back in the reign of Louis the 14th, around 36.000 people worked on finishing both the gardens and the palace.
You hear more about the history of the palace from your audio guide. And if you're here during the season of summer, you're in for a treat: From April through October, you can enjoy a magnificent Musical Fountain Show that takes place every weekend. The park's fountains come to life against a background of Baroque music. It almost feels like you're being transported back to the royal era!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Paris.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Which languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Versailles is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
- Skip the line-ticket to Versailles.
- Visit to the gardens.
- Visit to Marie-Antoinette's house, the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon.
- An audio guide.
- Musical Fountain show - from April to October.
Le Bar du Château 9 rue Colbert 78000 Versailles
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.