100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, sat, 4 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 21
2. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, fri, 3 apr 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 440
3. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, sat, 4 apr 2020 - mon, 1 mar 2021
From £ 64
4. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, mon, 30 mar 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 17
5. Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élyséesat , sun, 5 apr 2020 - th, 29 oct 2020
From £ 37
6. Paris Saint Germain vs Metzat Parc des Princes, fri, 3 apr 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From £ 98
7. CDG Private Airport Transferat , mon, 30 mar 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 93
8. Montmartre: Musical Dinnerat Montmartre: Musical Dinner, mon, 30 mar 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 72
9. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, wed, 15 apr 2020 - tue, 30 mar 2021
From £ 80
10. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, th, 16 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 89
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Normal season days)
Want to get the most out of your time in Paris? Visit these two amazing theme parks in one day! See fairytales come to life at Disneyland Paris and explore the cool movie sets at Walt Disney Studios Park. Buy your tickets online and skip the lines to the popular parks!
- Visit Disneyland Paris & Walt Disney Studios in 1 day
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try all the fun rides
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 3
What can I expect?
Visit both Disneyland Paris & Walt Disney Studios Park
Disneyland Paris is located 32 kilometers east of the center of Paris, and it is the most visited theme park in all of France and Europe. Here fairytales come to life across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
At Walt Disney Studios Park, you can discover the secrets behind the most magical scenes of Disney film. From legendary moments in motion at Toon Studio to the mind-boggling effects of the Backlot. Explore the five production zones bursting with thrills drop you and your little stars smack bang in the limelight.
Your ticket gives access to both Park Disneyland Paris and Park Walt Disney Studios. If you want to visit Disneyland Paris, but want to avoid the long lines to the ticket office, then make sure to book from home.
Were your prefered date not available?
If you can't find tickets for the date you are looking for here, please check under low season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the parks.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park are vaild for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and leave when it closes again at night.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge