100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, th, 21 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
2. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, th, 21 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
3. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, th, 21 jan 2021 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 36
4. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, th, 21 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
5. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , fri, 22 jan 2021 - mon, 29 mar 2021
From £ 70
6. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, th, 21 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
7. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, mon, 1 feb 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 69
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, mon, 1 feb 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 38
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, mon, 1 feb 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 59
10. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, tue, 2 feb 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 89
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days)
Prebook your entrance tickets from home and skip the line to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. Try all the amazing rides, see the incredible parades and meet your favorite Disney characters. It's guaranteed fun for the whole family!
- Visit both Disneyland Paris & Walt Disney Studios
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try all the fun rides
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 3
What can I expect?
Visit both Disneyland Paris & Walt Disney Studios Park
Disneyland Paris is located 32 kilometers east of the center of Paris, and it is the most visited theme park in all of France and Europe. Here fairytales come to life across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
At Walt Disney Studios Park, you can discover the secrets behind the most magical scenes of Disney film. From legendary moments in motion at Toon Studio to the mind-boggling effects of the Backlot. Explore the five production zones bursting with thrills drop you and your little stars smack bang in the limelight.
Your ticket gives access to both Park Disneyland Paris and Park Walt Disney Studios. If you want to visit Disneyland Paris, but want to avoid the long lines to the ticket office, then make sure to book from home.
Were your prefered date not available?
If you can't find tickets for the date you are looking for here, please check under normal season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the parks.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park are vaild for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and leave when it closes again at night.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge