100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, fri, 25 sep 2020 - tue, 23 mar 2021
From £ 19
2. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, fri, 25 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
3. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 25 sep 2020 - sun, 27 dec 2020
From £ 34
4. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, fri, 25 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
5. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, fri, 25 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 17
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 25 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
7. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, fri, 25 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 28
8. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
9. City Tour of Parisat City Tour of Paris, fri, 25 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 27
10. Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:45 PM, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 34
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruise
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower, visit the 1st and 2nd floor and get access to the summit - the 3rd floor! On this guided tour in Paris you experience the view from the very top of the tower. You also get the chance to relax on a scenic cruise on the Seine.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Get access to the summit - the 3rd floor
- Visit the 1st and 2nd floor
- Experience the view from the very top of the tower
- Get a guided tour
- Relax on a scenic cruise on the Seine
What can I expect?
Visit the Highest Point of the Eiffel Tower
Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and fascinating stories about the iconic landmark.
You will learn about monuments along the Paris skyline, historical events including its place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils.
We offer small tour groups, so you are assured a great personal experience.
The tour includes tickets to the Summit, so after your tour you are free to go right to the top of the tower to explore the summit at your leisure.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the Eiffel Tower. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
From where do the cruise depart?
Your Bateaux Parisiens-cruise departs from from quay no. 3 at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
En oplevelsesrig dag
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to all three floors.
- A guided tour.
- A cruise on the Seine.
Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise
Meet the tour representative and collect your tickets here: 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais (co-branded shop) 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.