100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 5 feb 2022 - mon, 31 oct 2022
From £ 70
2. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, fri, 11 feb 2022 - mon, 31 oct 2022
From £ 286
3. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, sat, 12 feb 2022 - sat, 31 dec 2022
From £ 59
4. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , sat, 29 jan 2022 - mon, 31 oct 2022
From £ 189
5. Paris Saint Germain vs Rennesat Parc des Princes, sat, 12 feb 2022 - sun, 13 feb 2022
From £ 398
6. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, tue, 25 jan 2022 - fri, 28 oct 2022
From £ 89
7. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, tue, 25 jan 2022 - fri, 28 oct 2022
From £ 168
8. Paris Saint Germain vs Real Madrid Champions Leagueat Parc des Princes, tue, 15 feb 2022
From £ 710
9. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, mon, 24 jan 2022 - sat, 29 oct 2022
From £ 229
10. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, sun, 23 jan 2022 - mon, 31 oct 2022
From £ 71
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruise
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower, visit the 1st and 2nd floor and get access to the summit - the 3rd floor! On this guided tour in Paris you experience the view from the very top of the tower. You also get the chance to relax on a scenic cruise on the Seine.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Get access to the summit - the 3rd floor
- Visit the 1st and 2nd floor
- Experience the view from the very top of the tower
- Get a guided tour
- Relax on a scenic cruise on the Seine
What can I expect?
Visit the Highest Point of the Eiffel Tower
Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and fascinating stories about the iconic landmark.
You will learn about monuments along the Paris skyline, historical events including its place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils.
We offer small tour groups, so you are assured a great personal experience.
The tour includes tickets to the Summit, so after your tour you are free to go right to the top of the tower to explore the summit at your leisure.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the Eiffel Tower. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
From where do the cruise depart?
Your Bateaux Parisiens-cruise departs from from quay no. 3 at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
En oplevelsesrig dag
Book From £ 80
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to all three floors.
- A guided tour.
- A cruise on the Seine.
Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise
Meet the tour representative and collect your tickets here: Place de Sydney, 75015 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.