100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 18
2. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, sat, 8 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 55
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 7 feb 2020 - tue, 21 apr 2020
From £ 60
4. Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:15 PM, tue, 4 feb 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 65
5. Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, sat, 8 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 94
6. Champagne Tour to Reimsat Champagne Tour to Reims, wed, 5 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 208
7. The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Parisat The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, sat, 8 feb 2020 - tue, 21 apr 2020
From £ 76
8. Illuminations of Parisat Illuminations of Paris, sat, 1 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 21
9. Tour to Montmartreat Tour of Montmartre, sat, 1 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 23
10. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruise
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower, visit the 1st and 2nd floor and get access to the summit - the 3rd floor! On this guided tour in Paris you experience the view from the very top of the tower. You also get the chance to relax on a scenic cruise on the Seine.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Get access to the summit - the 3rd floor
- Visit the 1st and 2nd floor
- Experience the view from the very top of the tower
- Get a guided tour
- Relax on a scenic cruise on the Seine
What can I expect?
Visit the Highest Point of the Eiffel Tower
Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and fascinating stories about the iconic landmark.
You will learn about monuments along the Paris skyline, historical events including its place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils.
We offer small tour groups, so you are assured a great personal experience.
The tour includes tickets to the Summit, so after your tour you are free to go right to the top of the tower to explore the summit at your leisure.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the Eiffel Tower. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
From where do the cruise depart?
Your Bateaux Parisiens-cruise departs from from quay no. 3 at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
En oplevelsesrig dag
Naja lynge wed, 14 aug 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to all three floors.
- A guided tour.
- A cruise on the Seine.
Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise
Meet the tour representative and collect your tickets here: 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais (co-branded shop) 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.