100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 17
2. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, th, 12 dec 2019 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 18
3. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 21
4. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 56
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , th, 12 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 48
6. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, th, 12 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 22
7. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 57
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 5 mar 2020
From £ 60
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 55
10. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 16
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruise
Skip the line to the extremely popular Eiffel Tower! Visit both the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower together with your tour guide and get tickets to the highest point, the Summit!
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Admire the view from the very top of the tower
- Get access to all three levels, including the Summit
- Learn about the tower from your English speaking guide
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Seine
What can I expect?
Visit the Highest Point of the Eiffel Tower
Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and fascinating stories about the iconic landmark.
You will learn about monuments along the Paris skyline, historical events including its place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils.
We offer small tour groups, so you are assured a great personal experience.
The tour includes tickets to the Summit, so after your tour you are free to go right to the top of the tower to explore the summit at your leisure.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the Eiffel Tower. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2 hours, plus however long you wish you spend at the Summit on your own after the tour.
From where do the cruise depart?
Your Bateaux Parisiens-cruise departs from from quay no. 3 at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
En oplevelsesrig dag
Naja lynge wed, 14 aug 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 2 hours
Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise
Meet the tour representative and collect your tickets here: 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais (co-branded shop) 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.