100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 86
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 56
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 47
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 21
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
6. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 18
7. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 16
8. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 30
9. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 80
10. Evening Tour & Cruiseat Evening Tour & Cruise, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 31
Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a 1 hour Seine Cruise! Outsmart the other tourists and avoid standing in line for 2-4 hours for the Eiffel Tower. After your Eiffel Tower visit enjoy a 1 hour Seine cruise.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and save time
- Once in the tower, stay for as little or as long as you want
- Priority access ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a 1 hour cruise down the Seine river
What can I expect?
Save Time with Skip the Line
You simply book your ticket with us online and on the day of your visit meet with our guide next to the Eiffel Tower to collect your priority access ticket to the Eiffel Tower. You will then be escorted right to the priority entrance, so you can skip the line and spend your time exploring the Eiffel Tower instead of standing in a queue!
Your tickets gives to priority access to the 2. floor of the Eiffel Tower, so you don't have to stand in line.
With more than 7 million people entering it every year, the Eiffel Tower is one of the most visited monument in the world. You'll definitely appreciate saving the 2 to 4 hours of your trip to Paris with skip the line!
Taking a cruise on the Seine is synonymous with treating yourself to a truly magical and timeless moment. The cruise-boat departs from Quai de la Bourdonnais, in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Here Bateaux Parisiens crew welcomes you for an hour-long cruise along the Seine river.
Admire the amazing architecture of the Paris's most prestigious monuments located along the river Seine: Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Orsay Museum, Conciergerie...
Available languages for tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
When your booking is confirmed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Just print it out and bring it to meet the guide.
How long can I stay in the Eiffel Tower?
You can stay for as little or as long as you like.
Don’t be late!
Your ticket will only be valid on the exact date and at the exact time for which you reserved it. The Eiffel Tower personnel will refuse you entrance if you are not on time!
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 15 reviews
"Se há mil razões para ir a Paris, a Torre Eiffel é uma delas. Fomos ao final da tarde para ver o por do sol e foi fantástico. Piso 2 tem a melhor vista sobre a cidade. A entrada sem fila permite poupar muito tempo, pois as filas são longas, apenas demoramos alguns minutos para a revista das mochilas na entrada e antes de entrar no elevador e depois foi aproveitar a vista. Fantástico!"
Emilio tue, 22 oct 2019
"Fin service her Skulle måske have læst papirerne lidt bedre før vi gik direkte på pladsen inkl sikkerhedstjekket for vi skulle tilbage og et par gader hen for at hente billetter"
Bettina wed, 16 oct 2019
En rigtig god oplevelse
"Flink og kompetent medarbejder."
Hans fri, 11 oct 2019
Marta th, 1 aug 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Visit to the second floor of the tower.
- A one hour cruise down the Seine.
- An audio guide.
Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise
36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.