100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 2 dec 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 62
2. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, fri, 1 dec 2023 - sun, 14 jan 2024
From £ 21
3. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, th, 30 nov 2023 - mon, 27 may 2024
From £ 24
4. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 30 nov 2023 - mon, 27 may 2024
From £ 14
5. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, th, 30 nov 2023 - tue, 27 feb 2024
From £ 55
6. Eiffel Tower: Reserved access to 3rd. floorat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 85
7. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, th, 30 nov 2023 - sat, 2 dec 2023
From £ 19
8. Eiffel Tower: Dinner on the 1st floor + cruiseat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, mon, 4 dec 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 341
9. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, th, 30 nov 2023 - mon, 27 may 2024
From £ 17
10. Eiffel Tower: Reserved access to 3rd floor + city tourat The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, mon, 4 dec 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 96
Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a 1 hour Seine Cruise! Outsmart the other tourists and avoid standing in line for 2-4 hours for the Eiffel Tower. After your Eiffel Tower visit enjoy a 1 hour Seine cruise.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and save time
- Once in the tower, stay for as little or as long as you want
- Priority access ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a 1 hour cruise down the Seine river
What can I expect?
Save Time with Skip the Line
You simply book your ticket with us online and on the day of your visit meet with our guide next to the Eiffel Tower to collect your priority access ticket to the Eiffel Tower. You will then be escorted right to the priority entrance, so you can skip the line and spend your time exploring the Eiffel Tower instead of standing in a queue!
Your tickets gives to priority access to the 2. floor of the Eiffel Tower, so you don't have to stand in line.
With more than 7 million people entering it every year, the Eiffel Tower is one of the most visited monument in the world. You'll definitely appreciate saving the 2 to 4 hours of your trip to Paris with skip the line!
Taking a cruise on the Seine is synonymous with treating yourself to a truly magical and timeless moment. The cruise-boat departs from Quai de la Bourdonnais, in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Here Bateaux Parisiens crew welcomes you for an hour-long cruise along the Seine river.
Admire the amazing architecture of the Paris's most prestigious monuments located along the river Seine: Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Orsay Museum, Conciergerie...
Available languages for tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
When your booking is confirmed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Just print it out and bring it to meet the guide.
How long can I stay in the Eiffel Tower?
You can stay for as little or as long as you like.
Don’t be late!
Your ticket will only be valid on the exact date and at the exact time for which you reserved it. The Eiffel Tower personnel will refuse you entrance if you are not on time!
- The Audio guide is an app you can download on your mobile device. Please bring your own earphones for your mobile device, so you can hear the downloaded audio guide on you mobile device
- Our guide will make sure you get priority access to the lifts, with minimum waiting time. However you cannot skip the lines at the security check, this is mandatory. Here you can expect some waiting time to get through the security check, this cannot be avoided.
- The one-hour cruise can be enjoyed whenever you wish, during the day you have booked for even in the evening. There is no specific departure time, you just jump on the cruise boat you like
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Access to the 3rd. floor of the Eiffel Tower
- A guided tour
Fantastic: 4.4 – 23 reviews
"Se há mil razões para ir a Paris, a Torre Eiffel é uma delas. Fomos ao final da tarde para ver o por do sol e foi fantástico. Piso 2 tem a melhor vista sobre a cidade. A entrada sem fila permite poupar muito tempo, pois as filas são longas, apenas demoramos alguns minutos para a revista das mochilas na entrada e antes de entrar no elevador e depois foi aproveitar a vista. Fantástico!"
"Fin service her Skulle måske have læst papirerne lidt bedre før vi gik direkte på pladsen inkl sikkerhedstjekket for vi skulle tilbage og et par gader hen for at hente billetter"
Book From £ 72
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Lifts at the Eiffel Tower
- A one hour cruise down the Seine.
- An audio guide.
Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise
Place de Sydney, 75015 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.