100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 16
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 41
3. Evening Tour & Cruiseat Evening Tour & Cruise, mon, 27 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 31
4. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 226
5. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 72
6. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 37
7. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 34
8. Paris Gourmet Food Tourat Paris Gourmet Food Tour, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 67
9. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 261
10. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Parisat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 225
Eiffel Tower: Paris by night with cruise & sightseeing - 4 hours
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower in Paris and visit the 2nd floor! From here you get the best view over Paris. On this 4 hour evening tour you also get a cruise on the Seine and a sightseeing tour by bus through the city. An audio guide is included - this way you see and hear all about the major sights of the city.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Get a cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour by bus
- See all the major sights
- Listen to your free audio guide
- Enjoy an evening tour through Paris
What can I expect?
Experience Paris by Night
The first part of this sightseeing tour starts by visiting the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, probably the most famous building in Paris, and from here you have a stunning view over Paris.
Next your guide will take you to the second part of this tour - A beautiful boat cruise down the Seine, where you will see many of Paris' monuments illuminated from the river side.
The tour ends with a bus tour through Paris, which gives you the opportunity to discover Paris, its history, its tree-lined boulevards with their bustling cafes, and all the brilliantly illuminated monuments and squares, such as Concorde and Vendome Squares, Opera, Madeleine Church, rue Royale, Champs-Elysees, Arch of Triumph, Trocadero, Invalides, Notre-Dame and Chatelet Square to name some of the attractions you will see.
During the tour you'll learn about of this beautiful city with your free audio guide (available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Korean, Russian, Greek, Japanese or Chinese-Mandarin).If you like the sound of this tour you might also like our Evening Tour & Cruise combination.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the back at the PARISCityVISION office.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
The tour starts every evening at 6:15 P.M.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 188 reviews
That is so fantastic. Dear Viator already second year I am working with you and I am so happy and want to say a big thank you to you.
"I love Viator and every my travel will be with Viator. Thanks a lot."
Natalya, Sherman oaks
Evening in Paris
"I booked the evening Eiffel Tower and Seine tour online before arriving in Paris. The site was extremely user friendly. The tour itself was wonderful and reasonably priced. My husband and I arrived at the designated meeting place. Checked in, and then boarded a comfortable bus. Our tour started with a scenic cruise on the River Seine, where points of interest were pointed out. We then boarded the bus again and took a bus ride around Paris, which was very helpful in acclimating us to the area. Just before dark, we entered the Eiffel Tower and rode up to level two. It was very enjoyable to see Paris lit up at night. The tour was very organized, the staff was pleasant as well as helpful. I highly recommend this tour!"
Linda, Mount sinai
Your Paris office staff and guide Anna were fantastic!
"We were given the wrong information by our hotel on the location of the meeting place for your tour. We were at the Eiffle tower waiting. On realizing our error I called your office number and was advised to meet Anna, our guide, at the cruise dock. She was standing apart from the crowd waiting for us with our tickets. It was wonderful to have such great service! Apart from the tour being rushed - seeing so much in such little time, which was our fault as we had such little time in Paris, it was wonderful!"
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- A sightseeing tour on a bus.
- A cruise on the Seine.
- An audio guide.
The tour starts every evening at 6:15 P.M.
Evening Tour, Cruise and Eiffel Tower
PARISCityVISION 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.