100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 0
3. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 2 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 18
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 44
5. Evening City Tour & Cruiseat , tue, 1 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 35
6. Eiffel Tower: Paris by night with cruise & sightseeing - 4 hoursat Evening Tour, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 73
7. City Tour of Parisat City Tour of Paris, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 27
8. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 55
9. Evening City Tour in Parisat , tue, 1 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 31
10. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, wed, 2 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower
This tour is a 3-part excursion, which gives you the chance to discover Paris, its history and wonderful architecture from a luxury coach, a cruise down the Seine and from The Eiffel Tower.
The best part is the tour is that you get to skip the line to the Eiffel Tower!
- Experience the best of Paris
- Enjoy a 5-hour sightseeing tour
- See all the major sights
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
What can I expect?
Experience Paris from the Ground, Water and Air
The first part of the tour is a bus tour with an audio guide (available in 13 languages incl. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese), so you can hear the history of Paris and admire its main squares, bridges, main streets and buildings, such as: the Opera square, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero square, Invalides, Pont-Neuf, Bastille square and of course the Eiffel Tower.
Take a Cruise on the Seine
The bus part of this sightseeing tour ends at the foot of The Eiffel Tower. From here you will be welcomed onboard on one of the three trimarans belonging to the Bateaux Parisiens for the second part of the tour: A 1-hour cruise down the Seine. Entirely glass fitted, these boats are perfectly designed to admire the beautiful architecture of the city. This part of the tour is also guided by audio headsets available in 13 languages.
Skip the Line to the Eiffel Tower
The cruise sightseeing ends at the foot of The Eiffel Tower, where you will avoid the long lines and go directly to the elevator for a ride up to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, which gives you a wonderful panoramic view of Paris, which is the final part of the tour.
Would you like to end your tour with a lunch in the Eiffel Tower, then you might like our Paris Essential Tour which includes a lovely 2-course lunch at Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION's office. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Eiffel Tower.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours plus however long you want to spend at the Eiffel Tower.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.2 – 315 reviews
Fantastic, fabulous, fun Eiffel tour and cruise.
"Well organised, location of coach was easy to find and tour of Paris was more than expected, the Eiffel Tower was amazing we had all the time we needed to look around and then hop on the cruise at our own leisure, our guide at the Eiffel was terrific able to speak different languages, I would highly recommend especially to first time visitors it was absolutely amazing!!"
"This tour was amazing between the insightful sightseeing tour, the Eiffel Tower that we had little to no wait and the cruise that we could do at any time. We absolutely loved it! The only exception to this being the perfect experience is the inconvenience of having to find a place that would allow us to print out our ticket. It was extremely difficult to find a place to do this. Why not put this on electronic access?"
Paryż w pigułce
"Bardzo dobrze zorganizowana wycieczka przy małej ilości czasu. W Paryżu mieliśmy przesiadkę na drugi lot z różnicą czasu 20 godzin, zobaczyliśmy najciekawsze miejsca z siedzenia autokaru, i pokładu statku pływającego po Sekwanie i dodatkowo wjazd na wieżę Eiffla. Mega fajnie, bardzo polecam."
"Guidning på båden var mangelfuld"
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- A bus tour through Paris.
- A cruise on the Seine.
- An audio guide.
Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.