100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 21
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 55
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , sat, 14 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 47
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 14 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 21
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 14 dec 2019 - wed, 11 mar 2020
From £ 59
6. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 12 dec 2020
From £ 54
7. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 13 dec 2020
From £ 16
8. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 71
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 30
10. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, sun, 15 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 124
Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower
This tour is a 3-part excursion, which gives you the chance to discover Paris, its history and wonderful architecture from a luxury coach, a cruise down the Seine and from The Eiffel Tower.
The best part is the tour is that you get to skip the line to the Eiffel Tower!
- Experience the best of Paris
- Enjoy a 5-hour sightseeing tour
- See all the major sights
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
What can I expect?
Experience Paris from the Ground, Water and Air
The first part of the tour is a bus tour with an audio guide (available in 13 languages incl. English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese), so you can hear the history of Paris and admire its main squares, bridges, main streets and buildings, such as: the Opera square, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero square, Invalides, Pont-Neuf, Bastille square and of course the Eiffel Tower.
Take a Cruise on the Seine
The bus part of this sightseeing tour ends at the foot of The Eiffel Tower. From here you will be welcomed onboard on one of the three trimarans belonging to the Bateaux Parisiens for the second part of the tour: A 1-hour cruise down the Seine. Entirely glass fitted, these boats are perfectly designed to admire the beautiful architecture of the city. This part of the tour is also guided by audio headsets available in 13 languages.
Skip the Line to the Eiffel Tower
The cruise sightseeing ends at the foot of The Eiffel Tower, where you will avoid the long lines and go directly to the elevator for a ride up to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, which gives you a wonderful panoramic view of Paris, which is the final part of the tour.
Would you like to end your tour with a lunch in the Eiffel Tower, then you might like our Paris Essential Tour which includes a lovely 2-course lunch at Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION's office. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Eiffel Tower.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours plus however long you want to spend at the Eiffel Tower.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.2 – 315 reviews
Fantastic, fabulous, fun Eiffel tour and cruise.
"Well organised, location of coach was easy to find and tour of Paris was more than expected, the Eiffel Tower was amazing we had all the time we needed to look around and then hop on the cruise at our own leisure, our guide at the Eiffel was terrific able to speak different languages, I would highly recommend especially to first time visitors it was absolutely amazing!!"
"This tour was amazing between the insightful sightseeing tour, the Eiffel Tower that we had little to no wait and the cruise that we could do at any time. We absolutely loved it! The only exception to this being the perfect experience is the inconvenience of having to find a place that would allow us to print out our ticket. It was extremely difficult to find a place to do this. Why not put this on electronic access?"
Paryż w pigułce
"Bardzo dobrze zorganizowana wycieczka przy małej ilości czasu. W Paryżu mieliśmy przesiadkę na drugi lot z różnicą czasu 20 godzin, zobaczyliśmy najciekawsze miejsca z siedzenia autokaru, i pokładu statku pływającego po Sekwanie i dodatkowo wjazd na wieżę Eiffla. Mega fajnie, bardzo polecam."
Piotr tue, 19 nov 2019
"Guidning på båden var mangelfuld"
Charlotte sun, 10 nov 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- A bus tour through Paris.
- A cruise on the Seine.
- An audio guide.
Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.