100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, mon, 30 mar 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 17
2. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, sat, 4 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 21
3. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, fri, 3 apr 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 440
4. Paris Saint Germain vs Metzat Parc des Princes, fri, 3 apr 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From £ 98
5. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, sat, 4 apr 2020 - mon, 1 mar 2021
From £ 64
6. Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Élyséesat , sun, 5 apr 2020 - th, 29 oct 2020
From £ 37
7. CDG Private Airport Transferat , mon, 30 mar 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 93
8. Montmartre: Musical Dinnerat Montmartre: Musical Dinner, mon, 30 mar 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 72
9. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, wed, 15 apr 2020 - tue, 30 mar 2021
From £ 80
10. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, th, 16 apr 2020 - tue, 29 sep 2020
From £ 89
Eiffel Tower: Restaurant 58 - Lunch
- Enjoy a lovely lunch buffet at Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel
- Choose 3 courses incl. drinks
- Take in the panoramic view of Paris
- The lift ticket is included in the price
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Chance to buy tickets to the top of the Eiffel Tower
Enjoy a Lunch in the Eiffel Tower
Complete your trip to Paris with a great lunch at the famous Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel located on the 1st floor of The Eiffel Tower.
When you arrive at Restaurant 58 your hostess will escort you to your table where you order your drink. Then you head to the buffet by the kitchen where you put together your lunch.
You can see a menu example HERE.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel.
What time is the lunch served?
You can choose between booking your tickets for 12 PM or 1:30 PM. Please collect your lunch & lift tickets no later than 30 min. before your booked lunch time.
How long do I have my table?
You'll have your table for approx. 1½ hour.
Is smoking allowed?
No, smoking is prohibited in the restaurant.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children up to 12.
Fantastic: 4.1 – 204 reviews
"I recently booked a lunch at 58 Eiffel Tower for my birthday. It was OK but it was really very rushed. The menu was "Picnic Style" , this is code for pre packed and rushed."
great place for meal
"the place was just good. still the meal itself need to be improve."
Hong tung ariene, Hong kong
"Three of us celebrated our friends 65th birthday at the Restaurant 58. The service was excellent and the food very good for a fixed menu. The mushroom starter was outstanding! At the ticket booth where you pick up your reservation I would have like to have known we could have gone up a little earlier to the observation deck at the restaurant - she said we needed to wait until almost our time. Also, we were told we could purchase tickets to continue up the tower to the other levels from the restaurant level but that was not true. There is a place to purchase tickets but it was closed. We did have the option to walk up, however one person in our party had a foot injury that made that impossible. We just did not want to go down and stand in line to get tickets so missed the view from higher up. It would have been a 5 if we could have gone up further. Other than that it was a great experience! The waiter even brought over a extra treat with a birthday candle for our birthday girl. Very unexpected! Virginia"
Lunch at Restaurant 58 Eiffel Tower
"Reception was good and they got us seated very quickly. Surprise when the desert was brought out with the entree. However food was good for a lunch and we enjoyed the meal."
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
Eiffel Tower: Restaurant 58 - Lunch
58 Tour Eiffel Eiffel Tower -1st floor Champ de Mars, Paris 7
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.