1. Dinner at the Restaurant 58 Eiffel Tower
From £ 88
From £ 88
From £ 46
From £ 42
From £ 64
From £ 233
From £ 234
From £ 167
From £ 186
From £ 90
From £ 58
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at our agent PARISCityVISION's office close to the Louvre Museum. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there at least 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the back at the PARISCityVISION office in Paris.
You will be asked on the bus which hotel you are staying at, and if it is in the centre of Paris, the bus will stop in the vicinity of your hotel, so you can get off there.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7-8 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Is the show suitable for children?
No, the show at the Moulin Rouge is not suitable for children, and children under age 6 are not allowed in the theater.
- The restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel and Moulin Rouge are always very popular, so there might be waiting time and lines to get into the restaurant and into Moulin Rouge, which obviously is out of our control.
- There are often many people at Moulin Rouge, the space at Moulin Rouge is limited and feel crowded.
- You are not guaranteed your own table at 58 Tour Eiffel even if you are a larger group of people, you might share it with others.
- In some rare occasions, and sometimes due to the weather, you will attend the cruise before you dine at restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel. This often happens with a very short notice, so we do not have a chance to warn you. We apologize for any inconvenience it might cause you.
- In some rare occasions, the river cruise will not be available on your booked tour date. You will then receive a ticket for the river cruise to be used at your convenience another day.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge