Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 87
2. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 80
3. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 72
4. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , sun, 8 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 71
5. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 227
6. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Parisat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 226
7. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 209
8. Eiffel Tower: Paris by night with cruise & sightseeing - 4 hoursat Evening Tour, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 77
9. Moulin Rouge & Seine cruiseat Moulin Rouge & Seine cruise, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 150
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 41
Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge
- Enjoy a romantic evening in Paris
- Share a delicious dinner on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Take an evening cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a marvelous show at the Moulin Rouge w. champagne
Enjoy a Romantic Evening in Paris
You will start the evening by enjoying a lovely dinner with drinks a thet Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, located on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The experience will give a new meaning to the idea of a 'dinner with a view'!
After dinner, a boat from Bateaux Parisiens will wait for you by the foot of the Eiffel Tower, which will take you on a cruise on the Seine River, so you can enjoy the beautiful monuments and buildings of Paris at night.
After the cruise, a bus will drive you to the Moulin Rouge, where you will then see the show 'Féerie' - the latest Moulin Rouge cabaret. Here you'll be served a half bottle of champagne to enjoy during the show.
A luxury coach will drive you from the attractions and back again, and there will be a French and English speaking guide with you the whole time.
The tour is operated in Engish and French.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at our agent PARISCityVISION's office close to the Louvre Museum. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there at least 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the back at the PARISCityVISION office in Paris.
You will be asked on the bus which hotel you are staying at, and if it is in the centre of Paris, the bus will stop in the vicinity of your hotel, so you can get off there.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7-8 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Is the show suitable for children?
No, the show at the Moulin Rouge is not suitable for children, and children under age 6 are not allowed in the theater.
- The restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel and Moulin Rouge are always very popular, so there might be waiting time and lines to get into the restaurant and into Moulin Rouge, which obviously is out of our control.
- There are often many people at Moulin Rouge, the space at Moulin Rouge is limited and feel crowded.
- You are not guaranteed your own table at 58 Tour Eiffel even if you are a larger group of people, you might share it with others.
- In some rare occasions, and sometimes due to the weather, you will attend the cruise before you dine at restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel. This often happens with a very short notice, so we do not have a chance to warn you. We apologize for any inconvenience it might cause you.
- In some rare occasions, the river cruise will not be available on your booked tour date. You will then receive a ticket for the river cruise to be used at your convenience another day.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 58 reviews
"Correu tudo bem"
Manuel mon, 18 nov 2019
"Jantar muito fraco, numa tenda ! Cruzeiro: o barco deveria ter uma cobertura envidraçada no 1º andar, para proteger da chuva e do frio. Mas o passeio foi muito bonito. Quanto ao Moulin Rouge gostei imenso e é casa com melhor espectáculo e guarda roupa, pois também vi o Lido e o Crazy Horse."
Valter tue, 5 nov 2019
Weekend w Paryżu
"Witam Polecamy ta wycieczkę bardzo fajnie zorganizowana, wszystko na czas mile spędzony wieczór w Paryżu, kolacja, rejs to nie zapomniane wrażeni :) Jedyny zgrzyt to, Moulin Rouge, a dokładnie miejsce do siedzenia. Fajnie by była aby była możliwość wyboru stolika np. na tarasie oczywiście z dopłata. Miejsca do siedzenia było bardzo mało, wręcz jak usiądzie dwóch Panów obok siebie to nie ma już miejsca dla 3 osoby :(. Jednak na plus jest to, że po zakończeniu gości do hotelu rozwozi autobus. Generalnie polecamy"
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Due to renovations Restaurant 58 is closed until April 2020. Dinner at the restaurant will be replaced with dinner on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower, located on the 1st floor.
Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge
PARISCityVISION 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.