100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 22 jan 2022 - mon, 31 oct 2022
From £ 22
2. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, fri, 21 jan 2022 - mon, 31 oct 2022
From £ 39
3. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, sat, 22 jan 2022 - mon, 31 oct 2022
From £ 135
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, fri, 21 jan 2022 - mon, 31 oct 2022
From £ 55
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, fri, 21 jan 2022 - sat, 21 may 2022
From £ 15
6. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, sun, 23 jan 2022 - mon, 31 oct 2022
From £ 39
7. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, tue, 25 jan 2022 - fri, 28 oct 2022
From £ 89
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, sat, 22 jan 2022 - sat, 31 dec 2022
From £ 38
9. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, sat, 22 jan 2022 - sat, 21 may 2022
From £ 19
10. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, sat, 22 jan 2022 - sat, 21 may 2022
From £ 15
Eiffel Tower - Skip the Line
Outsmart the other tourists and avoid the long lines at the Eiffel Tower! Buy your skip the line tickets for the Eiffel Tower from home and avoid having to queue up for 2 to 4 hours. Take the lifts to the second floor and enjoy the amazing views over Paris.
- Jump que queues at the Eiffel Tower and save time
- Once on the tower stay for as long as you like
- Priority access ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Save Time and Skipe the Line!
You simply book your ticket with us online and on the day of your visit meet with our guide under the Eiffel Tower to collect your priority access ticket to the Eiffel Tower. You will then be escorted right to the priority entrance, so you can skip the line and spend your time exploring the Eiffel Tower instead of standing in a queue!
Your tickets give you acces to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, without having to queue up.
With more than 7 million people entering every year, the Eiffel Tower is one of the most visited monuments in the world. You'll definitely appreciate saving time on your Paris trip by not having to queue up for 2 to 4 hours with your skip the line tickets!
If you would like a guided sightseeing tour of Paris before your trip to the Eiffel Tower, then our Eiffel Tower & Sightseeing Tour might be what you're looking for!
Don’t be late!
Your ticket will only be valid on the exact date and at the exact time that you book it for. The Eiffel Tower personnel will refuse your entrance if you are not on time!
How do I get my tickets?
When your booking has been confirmed and e-ticket/voucher will be sent directly to your email. Just print it out and bring it to the meeting spot to hand to the guide in exchange for the tickets.
How long can I stay on the Eiffel Tower?
You can stay for as little or as long as you like.
Are there children tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-10. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 211 reviews
"Everyone we dealt with was efficient, friendly, and great to deal with."
Eiffel Tower with Skip the Line Tickets
"Your site was absolutely fantastic and were able to get tickets on short notice. The booking process was easy and fast and your responses were informative, factual and also on top speed. I would recommend your site to everyone who is thinking of visiting the Eiffel Tower, a must see!"
Well done and well organized
"We were very pleased with the skip the line tour. Yes it cost a bit more than tickets straight up. But it saved us hours of time standing in line for tickets then another line to go up into the tower. We were only in Paris a few days so time was precious and this saved us quite a bit of it. The tour coordinators were terrific as well."
Verzamelpunt moeilijk te vinden, maar Eiffeltoren blijft mooi!
"Het verzamelpunt konden wij niet goed vinden. Verbeterpunt om op een plattegrond duidelijk het verzamelpunt te mankeren/vermelden, idem daar een vlag of ander herkenningspunt te plaatsen. Scheelt tijd en ergenis. Jammer dat de Eiffeltoren op de grond helemaal ingebouwd is. Waarschijnlijk omdat het anders te druk onder de Eiffeltoren wordt en vanwege de veiligheid? Maar de Eiffeltoren blijft een gigantisch bouwwerk met een stoere uitstraling. Altijd weer indrukwekkend om de plek weer te zien waar mijn man mij ten huwelijk vroeg en ik zei natuurlijk: Qui."
Petra th, 30 dec 2021
Book From £ 46
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to the 1st and 2nd floor.
- Downloadable audio guide.
Eiffel Tower: Skip the line
Place de Sydney, 75015 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.