100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, th, 21 oct 2021 - mon, 3 jan 2022
From £ 22
2. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, wed, 20 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 39
3. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, wed, 20 oct 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 19
4. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, wed, 20 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 160
5. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, wed, 20 oct 2021 - mon, 7 mar 2022
From £ 64
6. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, wed, 20 oct 2021 - wed, 16 feb 2022
From £ 16
7. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, wed, 20 oct 2021 - wed, 19 oct 2022
From £ 69
8. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, wed, 20 oct 2021 - wed, 16 feb 2022
From £ 15
9. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 19 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 46
10. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, th, 21 oct 2021
From £ 136
Louvre Museum: Guided tour incl. Montmartre - 4,5 hours
Skip the line to the Louvre, get a guided tour inside and see the beautiful art - such as Venus de Milo and the Mona Lisa! You also get a guided walking tour of Montmartre, where you visit Place du Tertre in the 18th arrondissement and can explore the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur on your own. It's the best way to enjoy two of Paris' most beloved treasures.
- Skip the line to the Louvre
- Enjoy a walking tour of Montmartre
- Get a guided tour of the two attractions
- Explore the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur on your own
- See the beautiful art inside the Louvre - such as Venus de Milo
- Stroll around Place du Tertre in the 18th arrondissement
What can I expect?
Your tour starts in the center of Paris, where you'll get a ride up to Montmartre by coach or funicular. Montmartre is a large hill in Paris' 18th arrondissement. It is 130 metres high and gives its name to the surrounding district, which is well-known for its authentic Parisian charm.
Once you arrive at Montmartre you will enjoy a guided walking tour of the neighborhood and Place du Tertre - the square at the heart of Montmartre. After you have been Place du Tertre, you'll have time to visit the beautiful white Basilica of the Sacré Cœur on your own.
Next on your tour is a visit to the world-renowned art museum, the Louvre, where you'll enjoy an 1-hour guided tour. During your tour, you'll see some of the most influential pieces, such as the Venus of Milo, the Winged Victory and of course Leonardo Da Vinci's lovely Mona Lisa.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION's office. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Louvre Museum.
- On Wednesdays and Fridays, it is possible to stay at the Louvre after the guided tour ends for the late night opening (the Louvre is open till 10 PM).
- On Mondays, the tour will begin with the visit of the museum followed by the guided walking tour of Montmartre.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 2 PM.
Book From £ 75
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Skip the line-ticket to the Louvre.
- A walking tour of Montmartre.
- A guided tour of the Louvre.
- Access to the Basilica of the Sacré Cœur on your own.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 2 PM.
Montmartre and Louvre
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.