100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 47
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 40
3. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 2 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 23
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 6 jun 2020
From £ 63
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 43
6. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, mon, 27 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
7. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 132
8. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, sat, 2 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 167
9. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat , sat, 2 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 19
10. Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 92
The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris
Experience the symbol of Paris: Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and visit the third floor, also known as the summit! From here you get the best and most stunning view over Paris. With this ticket a sightseeing tour through the city is included, where you see the best Parisian landmarks and destricts!
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Experience the stunning view from the Eiffel Tower
- Explore Paris on a tour bus through the city
- Listen to an audio guide on the bus
What can I expect?
The landmark in front of you is so tall, it almost feels like it's reaching the skies. You lean your head back and look up, it seems massive when you're standing on the ground, just gazing at it. Once inside you tilt your head forward and look down - and what a view!
The slender monument, the Eiffel Tower, is a symbol of Paris and located in the heart of the city and in the hearts of the people. This makes perfect sense, as you look over the city's rooftops and down at the streets below, which look like small lines from here. The view creates a very detailed image of Paris from this panoramic point of view.
Before visiting this landmark created by Gustave Eiffel back in 1889, you have the pleasure of experiencing sightseeing through the city on a bus tour. On the bus you see the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Musée d'Orsay, Arc de Triomphe and Hôtel des Invalides, just to name a few of the amazing monuments of Paris. This way you don't only discover some of the greatest monuments and famous neighborhoods up close, but also from the highest building in the city.
If there are children along for the ride on the bus, they are in for a real treat! In their own way, they will discover Paris by listening to Maurice and Lulu the dogs. They tell the children fun stories about great French figures. It's very entertaining and will make children enjoy this city tour as much as their parents.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking your ticket will be sent to your e-mail. Please print it out and bring it with you on your tour – or show the ticket on your phone.
- The audio guide for children is available in French, English and Spanish.
- Please note, that there is a guide, but it's not a guided tour. Your guide does not give any commentary on the monuments, but makes sure that the tour goes smoothly.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 3 hours
- Priority access to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- Bus tour through the city.
- Audio guide on the bus.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris
Paris City Vision Louvre Agency 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.