Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 7 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 22
2. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, fri, 6 dec 2019 - wed, 3 jun 2020
From £ 15
3. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 52
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, sat, 7 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 35
5. Louvre Museum Guided Tourat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, fri, 6 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 52
6. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 76
7. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, fri, 6 dec 2019 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 18
8. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 209
9. Louvre Museum: Guided tour incl Montmartre - 4,5 hoursat Montmartre and Louvre, sat, 7 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 71
10. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 150
Louvre Museum: Guided Highlight tour - 3 hours
Go on an adventure through the history of art and visit the Louvre museum in Paris! Founded in 1793 this is the perfect place to admire famous art pieces as well as sculptures and the beautiful architecture!
- Skip the line to Louvre
- Appreciate the stunning paintings and sculptures
- Learn everything from your expert guide
- Feel free to ask questions about the art pieces
- Listen to your guide via audio headsets
What can I expect?
Visiting the Louvre is an magnificent experience. You take a stroll down the history lane as you see the most famous masterpieces of art and culture. On this guided tour you have plenty of time to just observe the beautiful art and sculptures, while your guide tells you every historic detail, you absolutely have to know.
Along the tour you get the chance to gaze at the graceful Venus de Milo. You also see one of the Louvre's most celebrated sculptures, the Winged Victory of Samothrace. Take a good look at Delacroix's famous painting depicting the French struggle for freedom, Liberty Leading the People, while you learn about the history behind it. The work of Michelangelo awaits you in the Italian sculpture hall – and you discover firsthand what makes Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
You end your tour in the Napoleon Apartments, where the interior will transport you back to the 1800's.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
You meet your guide at Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, before you all walk to Louvre.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- This tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- You have to go through security check before entering Louvre. At the security check there can be a queue, which you cannot skip.
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags or backpacks with you, as you may be denied access.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 3 hours
- A guided tour in a small group of 25 people or fewer.
- Audio headsets.
Please note that due to renovation work carried on inside the Louvre until mid-October 2019, we might not be able to cover some artworks such as the Mona Lisa. Although this is not under our control, your guide will do his best to provide a qualitative service in line with the advertised tour length.
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.