Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the lineat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 54
2. Versailles: Morning guided tour from Parisat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 78
3. Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardensat Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 19
4. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guideat Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 24
5. The Ultimate Paris Tourat The Ultimate Paris Tour, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 188
6. Guided tour: Versailles and the Eiffel Towerat PARISCityVISION, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 154
7. Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianonsat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 135
8. Versailles: Versailles Expressat Versailles: Versailles Express, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 29
9. Louvre Masterpieces and Royal Palace Tourat Louvre, fri, 22 nov 2019 - mon, 16 nov 2020
From £ 66
10. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 19 may 2020
From £ 14
Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line - all inclusive
Explore the entire Versailles Estate at your own leisure with this all-inclusive one-day pass: Versailles Palace with audio guide, the Trianons, Marie-Antoinette's Hamlet and the gardens with the great Musical Fountains.Highlights:
- Discover the Palace of Versailles at your own pace
- Skip the line with prepaid tickets
- Enjoy your free audio guide to the palace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Stroll around the beautilful gardens
- Enjoy the magical Musical Fountain show
- Visit the Petit Trianon & Grand Trianon
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Bring children under age 18 for free
Get the Full Versailles Experience
When you arrive at Versailles you'll get an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Afterwards you can stroll through the Palace's park and admire the impressive Baroque gardens with its fountains and reflecting pools. You should also visit the Trianon Estate, which includes the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon and Marie-Antoinette's house.
From April through October, you can enjoy a magnificent Musical Fountain Show takes place every weekend. The park's fountains come to life against a background of Baroque music, transporting you back to the royal era.
We also offer entrances tickets the Palace of Versailles without the gardens, read more here.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Which languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Verssailes is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge