100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, fri, 30 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 46
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 30 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 64
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, fri, 30 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 44
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, fri, 30 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 43
5. Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, fri, 30 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 83
6. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, sat, 31 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 146
7. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, fri, 30 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 55
8. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, sat, 31 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 70
9. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, fri, 30 jul 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 98
10. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelat Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, fri, 30 jul 2021 - fri, 25 mar 2022
From £ 153
Sciences Museum: Skip the line
Discover a world of science and technology at Paris's Science Museum, the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie. Explore exhibits, workshops and interactive demonstrations for children. This ticket offers access to the permanent and temporary exhibits as well as to all other activities.
- Visit the Sciences Museum - Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
- Skip the line with prepaid tickets
- Explore the many exhibits
- Get entertained by interactive demonstrations
Explore the Sciences Museum
Here are some examples of the permanent exhibits available:
The Great Story of the Universe
This exhibit retraces the history of the universe, going back more than 13 million years to examine earth, sky and space.
Discover the Argonaute
Embark on an audio guided tour on board a submarine from the 1950s as you discover what life was like for its crew and earn your sea-legs by learning about underwater navigation.
Earthwatch: The Satellite Revolution
See Earth as you have never seen it before. Take a leap into space and see Earth differently.
This exhibit explains our ability to listen and identify sounds through a truly breathtaking exhibit.
This permanent exhibit gives you a better handle on mathematics through a series of games and hands-on activities.
Discover Mediterranean plants and animals in three different tank displays. This exhibit offers a glimpse at what scuba divers can see at 164 feet of depth. There are also games and activities are available for children.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Science Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Sciences Museum are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 2-25. Children under age 2 are free when accompained by a paying adult.
Infant (0-1): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Sciences Museum: Skip the line
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.