100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, sat, 8 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 55
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 8 feb 2020 - tue, 14 apr 2020
From £ 60
3. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, sat, 8 feb 2020 - tue, 14 apr 2020
From £ 55
4. Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, sat, 8 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 94
5. The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Parisat The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, sat, 8 feb 2020 - tue, 14 apr 2020
From £ 76
6. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , wed, 29 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 158
7. Paris Saint Germain vs Montpellierat Parc des Princes, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sun, 2 feb 2020
From £ 80
8. Paris Saint Germain vs Olympique Lyonat Parc des Princes, fri, 7 feb 2020 - sun, 9 feb 2020
From £ 151
9. Louvre Museum: Guided tour incl. Montmartre - 4,5 hoursat Montmartre and Louvre, mon, 27 jan 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 71
10. Tour to Montmartreat Tour of Montmartre, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 23
Champagne Tour to Reims
Enjoy a full-day tour from Paris to the Reims region. Visit the magnificent Reims Cathedral, site of the coronation of the Kings of France, learn about wine-making at a small wine-grower, enjoy a lunch, and get a tour of the Mumm Champagne house cellars followed by a tasting.
- Enjoy a full-day tour in the name of champagne
- Get a guided tour of the Reims Cathedral
- Visit the wine-making display and taste a glass of champagne
- Enjoy a lunch with drinks included
- Visit the famous Mumm champagne cellar, including a tasting
- Enjoy a small group (max. 8 participants)
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Champagne Tour outside of Paris
You'll be picked-up at your Paris accommodation at 7 am for your minibus trip to Reims. The small group of a maximum of eight participants allows you to enjoy a more personalized excursion with your driver and guide. You will discover the mountain of Reims with a photo stop and learn about wine-making in the region. Enjoy the breathtaking view out over the vineyards and admire the bell towers of as many as 45 different villages.
Then you'll visit a small wine-grower. Depending on the activity taking place during your visit, learn about one of the stages in the production of champagne (pressing, fermentation, bottling, etc.) before the owner will offer you a sampling of its own champagne.
On the drive to Reims, your driver and guide will tell you about the incredible Notre Dame cathedral, dating from the 13th century and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once there you'll get a guided tour followed by one hour of free time to explore on your own.
Next stop is a delicious lunch in the town of Reims.
After your lunch, you'll get a guided tour of the Mumm Champagne house, followed by a champagne tasting of the famous 'Cordon Rouge.'
You'll be back at your hotel in Paris around 5:30 PM, depending on traffic.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
Round trip transfer is included to/from your centrally located hotel in Paris. Please note that the postal code must begin with 75.
Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour is over, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 10.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note, it is cool in the cellars, please bring warm clothing.
- You will have the opportunity to purchase champagne and other tasting accessories.
Young children (0-2): Free
Monday to Saturday at 7 AM.