100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 146
2. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelat Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, th, 1 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 458
3. Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valleyat Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley, th, 1 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 667
4. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyat Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, th, 1 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 875
5. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sun, 27 sep 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 36
6. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, fri, 2 oct 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 469
7. Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castlesat Three-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley Castles, fri, 2 oct 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 708
8. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, sat, 3 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 458
9. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sun, 27 dec 2020
From £ 34
10. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley
Visit three of the Loire Valley's most famous châteaux: the sophisticated Château d'Amboise, the charming Château de Chenonceau, built across the River Cher, and the majestic Château de Chambord. It's a beautiful back to the French Renaissance in the UNESCO protected Loire Valley.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Loire Valley
- Visit three historic châteaux
- Enjoy a lovely lunch with drinks included
- Get picked up at your hotel in Paris
- Enjoy the small tour group (max. 8 participants)
What can I expect?
On the drive from Paris to Loire Valley, you'll get the opportunity to relax and listen to your driver and guide tell about the UNESCO protected valley. You'll arrive at the Château d'Amboise around 9:30 AM.
The Château d’Amboise sits on a rocky outcrop surrounded by fortifications. In the late 15th and early 16th centuries, it was the royal residence during the reigns of Kings Charles VIII and Francis I. Here you'll get about an hour to admire the castle's wonderful collection of Gothic and Renaissance furniture, explore the royal apartments, marvel at the chapel that contains the tomb of Leonardo da Vinci and stroll through the beautiful gardens overlooking the Loire River.
Château de Chenonceau, also known as the 'Ladies' Castle', was built during the 16th century and has been home to many well-known aristocratic French women, such as Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de Medici. Admire the elegantly furnished floral rooms, old master paintings, and antique tapestries. Spend about an hour walking around the castle on your own as well as its grounds and pretty gardens.
Next up is a lovely lunch at either the Au Gâteau Breton restaurant (during winter) or in the Orangerie glasshouse (during summer), depending on the time of year.
After your lunch, your driver and guide will take you on to the Château de Chambord, the largest of all the Loire Valley châteaux. Here you'll spend approx. an hour and fifteen minutes. The châteaux was built for King Francis I of France in the 16th century with the help of none other than the great Leonardo da Vinci.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge