100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 56
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 47
3. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
4. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 52
5. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, tue, 28 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 18
6. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, fri, 31 jan 2020 - sat, 23 jan 2021
From £ 226
7. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, mon, 27 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 72
8. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 26 jan 2021
From £ 37
9. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, tue, 28 jan 2020 - fri, 24 jul 2020
From £ 13
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, tue, 28 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 36
Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hours
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and eat a delicious lunch inside! On this tour through Paris you see the best landmarks of the city, you can explore Montmartre on your own and you visit the Versailles Palace. You even get access to the gardens of the palace! An audio guide and transportation all day is included. So if you're looking for the ultimate tour to take in Paris, then look no further!
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Eat a delicious lunch inside the Eiffel Tower
- See the best landmarks of Paris on the sightseeing tour
- Visit the Palace of Versailles
- Get an audio guide at the Palace of Versailles
- Explore Montmartre on your own
- Enjoy free transportation all day
- Explore the gardens in Versailles at your own pace
What can I expect?
The Ultimate Paris Tour
Your day starts with your driver picking you up at your hotel or other accommodation and takes you on a sightseeing tour around Paris.
On the route you'll see: Concorde Square - Louvre Museum - Seine River and its bridges - Free time in Montmartre - Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop and free time) - Arch of Triumph - Champs-Elysées Avenue.
After your sightseeing tour, you'll get to skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a lovely lunch at Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, located on the 1st floor.
Then you'll head to the Palace of Versailles, 45-minutes outside of Paris. Here you can enjoy an audio guided tour of the palaces, including the impressive Hall of Mirrors, the King and Queen's Apartments.
After your tour of the palace, you'll have some free time to explore the gardens at your own pace before the minibus heads back to Paris and drops you off at your hotel.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
Round trip transfer is included to/from your centrally located hotel in Paris. Please note that the postal code must begin with 75.
Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour is over, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
What's on the menu at the Eiffel Tower?
Your tour includes a lovely lunch at the Eiffel Tower. You can see the menu here.
What languages is the tour available in?
The audio guide for the tour of Versailles is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, Korean and Russian.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Lunch inside the Eiffel Tower.
- Entry to the Versailles Palace.
- Access to the gardens of the Versailles Palace.
- An audio guide.
- A sightseeing tour.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Transportation all day.
The Ultimate Paris Tour
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.