100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 40
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 40
3. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 27
4. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , tue, 1 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 170
5. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyat Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, tue, 1 sep 2020 - fri, 26 mar 2021
From £ 162
6. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 167
7. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, tue, 1 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 132
8. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, wed, 2 sep 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 196
9. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 14 jul 2021
From £ 87
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 43
Highlights of Paris
Discover the highlights of Paris on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour! Visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral, enjoy a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower and stroll around charming Montmartre.
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour around Paris
- Get a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower
- Admire Notre-Dame Cathedral
- See all of the major sights
- Enjoy some free time in Montmartre
- Get picked-up at your hotel in Paris
What can I expect?
Get picked up at your accommodation in Paris and get whisked away on a beautiful tour of the city! On the tour, you'll see the highlights of Paris.
The route includes:
Concorde Square - Louvre Museum - Seine River and its bridges - the French Academy - Stop and free time at Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral - Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) - the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men - Arch of Triumph - Champs-Elysées Avenue - a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon's tomb - Opera House and free time in Montmartre with a stop near the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists' square, Place du Tertre.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-2 (free)