100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 17
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, mon, 28 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
4. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 146
5. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, th, 1 oct 2020 - sun, 26 sep 2021
From £ 89
6. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, mon, 28 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, tue, 29 sep 2020 - mon, 27 sep 2021
From £ 38
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, tue, 29 sep 2020 - mon, 27 sep 2021
From £ 59
9. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 2 oct 2020 - sun, 27 dec 2020
From £ 34
10. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, wed, 30 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 107
Highlights of Paris
Discover the highlights of Paris on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour! Visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral, enjoy a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower and stroll around charming Montmartre.
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour around Paris
- Get a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower
- Admire Notre-Dame Cathedral
- See all of the major sights
- Enjoy some free time in Montmartre
- Get picked-up at your hotel in Paris
What can I expect?
Get picked up at your accommodation in Paris and get whisked away on a beautiful tour of the city! On the tour, you'll see the highlights of Paris.
The route includes:
Concorde Square - Louvre Museum - Seine River and its bridges - the French Academy - Stop and free time at Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral - Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) - the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men - Arch of Triumph - Champs-Elysées Avenue - a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon's tomb - Opera House and free time in Montmartre with a stop near the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists' square, Place du Tertre.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-2 (free)