100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 47
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 40
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 6 jun 2020
From £ 63
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 43
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, mon, 27 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
6. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 132
7. Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 92
8. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 27
9. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, fri, 1 may 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 196
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 38
Highlights of Paris
Discover the highlights of Paris on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour! Visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral, enjoy a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower and stroll around charming Montmartre.
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour around Paris
- Get a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower
- Admire Notre-Dame Cathedral
- See all of the major sights
- Enjoy some free time in Montmartre
- Get picked-up at your hotel in Paris
What can I expect?
Get picked up at your accommodation in Paris and get whisked away on a beautiful tour of the city! On the tour, you'll see the highlights of Paris.
The route includes:
Concorde Square - Louvre Museum - Seine River and its bridges - the French Academy - Stop and free time at Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral - Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) - the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men - Arch of Triumph - Champs-Elysées Avenue - a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon's tomb - Opera House and free time in Montmartre with a stop near the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists' square, Place du Tertre.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-2 (free)