Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 52
2. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 76
3. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 209
4. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 18
5. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guideat Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 24
6. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 150
7. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 132
8. Versailles: Express tour incl. the Gardens with audio guideat Versailles: Versailles Express, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 28
9. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlight tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 65
10. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 21
Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hours
Enjoy one of the best Palace of Versailles tours, which includes the visit inside the palace, a tour of the wonderful French gardens and the spectacular fountain show to Baroque music and lights.
- Enjoy a guided visit of Versailles
- Get transported back and forth from Paris
- Visit the Royal Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors
- Explore the French gardens
- See the incredible fountain show
See the Fountain Show at Versailles
Your tour starts with a guided visit of the Palace of Versailles. See the King's Grand Apartments with seven rooms each dedicated to a different god (Apollo, Mars, Venus, etc.) and the Queen's Grand Apartments, mirroring those of the king, including the Coronation Room and the Queen's Bedroom, once occupied by Marie Antoinette.
You'll also get the chance to admire the spectacular Hall of Mirrors. Hall is almost 73 meters long and was created to dazzle Louis XIV's visitors. The hall contains about 350 mirrors and is lit by 17 windows overlooking the palace's beautiful gardens.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION office. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the PARISCityVISION office in Paris.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 5 hours, including a 45-minute drive to and from Versailles.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-17. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- We highly recommend comfortable walking shoes as the tour includes a great deal of walking.
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside the palace.
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Duration: 5 hours
Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.