100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, sat, 18 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 86
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 56
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 47
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 21
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 11
6. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, th, 23 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 18
7. Paris Museum Pass - 2 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 61
8. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 80
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 41
10. Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 68
Orsay Museum with Audio Guide
Enjoy a visit to Musée d'Orsay in Paris! The world-renowned museum is famous for its large collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings. Your audio guide and map will lead you to all of the most famous artworks!
- Explore the incredible Orsay Museum
- Skip the line to the ticket office
- Learn about the art from your audio guide
- Follow the map with a suggested itinerary
Explore the Orsay Museum with an audio guide
Head to the left bank and enjoy a visit around the Orsay Museum, particularly famous for its rich collection of pre-impressionist works, such as Degas’s ‘Small Dancer Aged Fourteen’, Manet’s ‘Luncheon on the Grass’, Renoir’s ‘Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette’ and many more.
With your map and audio guide, you can make your way around the museum at your own pace without missing out on any masterpieces!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION office. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the museum.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, Spanish, French and German.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must pay a 32 € deposit for the audio guide which will be repaid at our agency at the end of the tour.
- This tour is a self-guided tour, where you walk on your own with an audio guide.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
Orsay Museum with audio guide
PARISCityVISION Port de Solférino - 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.