100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guide, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
2. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineat Centre Pompidou, sat, 26 sep 2020 - mon, 19 oct 2020
From £ 18
3. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sat, 20 mar 2021
From £ 16
4. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, sun, 27 sep 2020 - sat, 25 sep 2021
From £ 69
5. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, sat, 26 sep 2020 - tue, 23 mar 2021
From £ 19
6. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sun, 21 mar 2021
From £ 15
7. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
9. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
10. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, th, 1 oct 2020 - sat, 25 sep 2021
From £ 89
Orsay Museum with Audio Guide
Enjoy a visit to Musée d'Orsay in Paris! The world-renowned museum is famous for its large collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings. Your audio guide and map will lead you to all of the most famous artworks!
- Explore the incredible Orsay Museum
- Skip the line to the ticket office
- Learn about the art from your audio guide
- Follow the map with a suggested itinerary
What can I expect?
Head to the left bank and enjoy a visit around the Orsay Museum, particularly famous for its rich collection of pre-impressionist works, such as Degas’s ‘Small Dancer Aged Fourteen’, Manet’s ‘Luncheon on the Grass’, Renoir’s ‘Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette’ and many more.
With your map and audio guide, you can make your way around the museum at your own pace without missing out on any masterpieces!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- You must pay a 32 € deposit for the audio guide which will be repaid at our agency at the end of the tour.
- This tour is a self-guided tour, where you walk on your own with an audio guide.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
The tour is available daily (except Monday) at 10 AM, 12:30 PM & 2:45 PM.
Orsay Museum with audio guide
PARISCityVISION Port de Solférino - 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.