100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 41
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 17
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 59
4. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 146
5. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, th, 1 oct 2020 - sat, 25 sep 2021
From £ 89
6. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 28
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, sat, 26 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 44
8. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, sun, 27 sep 2020 - sat, 25 sep 2021
From £ 38
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, sun, 27 sep 2020 - sat, 25 sep 2021
From £ 59
Tour to Montmartre
Discover the charming neighborhood Montmartre during this 2-hour guided tour! Montmartre is an iconic area of Paris filled with narrow streets and feeling of the old Paris. Here you'll see both the Sacré Coeur, Place de Tertre and much more!
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour in Montmartre
- Admire the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur from the outside
- Experience Place du Tertre
What can I expect?
Your local guide will show you Montmartre's highlights and best spots. Discover the lively Place du Tertre where many painters, portraitists and caricaturists sell their work. Admire the beautiful Basilica of the Sacré Coeur on the very top of the hill.
You'll also experience the Place du Calvaire, the famous Vignes de Montmartre, the windmill Moulin de la Galette and the bustling Abbesses quarter with the Rue Lepic and the famous 'Bar des 2 Moulins.'
The tour ends by the Moulin Rouge cabaret in Montmartre, so you can continue on exploring the charming neighborhood on your own.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours
The tour departs Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday.
Tour of Montmartre
Anvers Metro Station, 68 Boulevard de Rochechouart, 75018 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.