100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 56
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 47
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sun, 17 may 2020
From £ 60
4. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 16
5. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, sat, 22 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 55
6. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 30
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 41
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, sat, 22 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 36
9. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 126
10. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 27 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 15
Tour to Montmartre
Discover the charming neighbourhood Montmartre during this 2-hour guided tour! Montmartre is an iconic area of Paris filled with narrow streets and feeling of the old Paris. Here you'll see both the Sacré Coeur, Place de Tertre and much more!
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour in Montmartre
- Admire the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur from the outside
- Experience Place du Tertre
Explore the Charming Montmartre Area
Your local guide will show you Montmartre's highlights and best spots. Discover the lively Place du Tertre where many painters, portraitists and caricaturists sell their work. Admire the beautiful Basilica of the Sacré Coeur on the very top of the hill.
You'll also experience the Place du Calvaire, the famous Vignes de Montmartre, the windmill Moulin de la Galette and the bustling Abbesses quarter with the Rue Lepic and the famous 'Bar des 2 Moulins.'
The tour ends by the Moulin Rouge cabaret in Montmartre, so you can continue on exploring the charming neighbourhood on your own.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the tourist information by the metro station Anvers. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, Spanish and French.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours
Tour of Montmartre
Anvers Metro Station, 68 Boulevard de Rochechouart, 75018 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.