100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 23 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 11
2. Louvre Museum: Guided tour incl. Montmartre - 4,5 hoursat Montmartre and Louvre, mon, 27 jan 2020 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 71
3. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , wed, 29 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 158
4. Champagne Tasting in Reimsat Champagne Tasting in Reims, mon, 20 jan 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 127
5. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, tue, 21 jan 2020 - fri, 30 oct 2020
From £ 225
6. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 37
7. Highlights of Parisat Highlights of Paris, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 53
8. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 64
9. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 16
10. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 14
Tour to Montmartre
Discover the charming neighbourhood Montmartre during this 2-hour guided tour! Montmartre is an iconic area of Paris filled with narrow streets and feeling of the old Paris. Here you'll see both the Sacré Coeur, Place de Tertre and much more!
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour in Montmartre
- Admire the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur from the outside
- Experience Place du Tertre
Explore the Charming Montmartre Area
Your local guide will show you Montmartre's highlights and best spots. Discover the lively Place du Tertre where many painters, portraitists and caricaturists sell their work. Admire the beautiful Basilica of the Sacré Coeur on the very top of the hill.
You'll also experience the Place du Calvaire, the famous Vignes de Montmartre, the windmill Moulin de la Galette and the bustling Abbesses quarter with the Rue Lepic and the famous 'Bar des 2 Moulins.'
The tour ends by the Moulin Rouge cabaret in Montmartre, so you can continue on exploring the charming neighbourhood on your own.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the tourist information by the metro station Anvers. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, Spanish and French.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge