100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, sun, 17 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 15
2. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sun, 17 jan 2021 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 36
3. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sun, 17 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 39
4. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, sat, 16 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
5. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, sun, 17 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
6. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , mon, 18 jan 2021 - mon, 29 mar 2021
From £ 70
7. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Parisat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris, sat, 16 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 246
8. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, mon, 1 feb 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 69
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, mon, 1 feb 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 38
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, mon, 1 feb 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 59
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Our Evening Bike Tour takes you to the best lit monuments as the sun is setting over Paris. Among other things you'll discover the wonders of The Eiffel Tower at night, Champs-Elysées, Notre-Dame and the Louvre. It's a beautiful and fun sightseeing tour of Paris!
- Enjoy a 4-hour bike tour around Paris at night
- Experience the wonders of Paris at dusk
- Get a ticket for the boat cruise on along the Seine River
- Enjoy crepes and ice cream
- Includes: Comfy bike, stylish helmet and a local guide
On this tour you'll see:
The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Notre Dame and a boat cruise along the Seine River (45 min).
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in the heart of the Latin Quarter Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike close to the fountain.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, but children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- During certain months the sun does not set until quite late, so this tour can end up taking place partially in the day light. Tour finishes around 11 PM and the metro runs until 1 AM.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Book From £ 45
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Place Saint-Michel Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.