Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 16
2. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, fri, 6 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 15
3. Evening Tour & Cruiseat Evening Tour & Cruise, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 31
4. Eiffel Tower: Paris by night with cruise & sightseeing - 4 hoursat Evening Tour, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 77
5. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 26
6. Paris Segway Tourat Paris Segway Tour, sat, 7 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 57
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, fri, 6 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 41
8. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sat, 7 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 34
9. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, sat, 7 dec 2019 - fri, 4 dec 2020
From £ 37
10. Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, fri, 6 dec 2019 - wed, 26 feb 2020
From £ 94
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Our Evening Bike Tour takes you to the best lit monuments as the sun is setting over Paris. Among other things you'll discover the wonders of The Eiffel Tower at night, Champs-Elysées, Notre-Dame and the Louvre. It's a beautiful and fun sightseeing tour of Paris!
- Enjoy a 4-hour bike tour around Paris at night
- Experience the wonders of Paris at dusk
- Get a ticket for the boat cruise on along the Seine River
- Enjoy crepes and ice cream
- Includes: Comfy bike, stylish helmet and a local guide
On this tour you'll see:
The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Notre Dame and a boat cruise along the Seine River (45 min).
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in the heart of the Latin Quarter Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike close to the fountain.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, but children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- During certain months the sun does not set until quite late, so this tour can end up taking place partially in the day light. Tour finishes around 11 PM and the metro runs until 1 AM.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Place Saint-Michel Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.