100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. City Tour of Parisat City Tour of Paris, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 29
2. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 135
3. Outlet Shopping Parisat Outlet Shopping Paris, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 21
4. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, tue, 13 apr 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 229
5. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineat Picasso Museum: Skip the line, wed, 14 apr 2021 - wed, 11 aug 2021
From £ 16
6. Disneyland Paris: Skip The Lineat Disneyland Paris, wed, 14 apr 2021 - sun, 10 oct 2021
From £ 66
7. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, fri, 30 apr 2021 - sun, 26 sep 2021
From £ 41
8. Moulin Rouge & Seine cruiseat Moulin Rouge & Seine cruise, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 174
9. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 241
10. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, sat, 1 may 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 83
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Our Evening Bike Tour takes you to the best lit monuments as the sun is setting over Paris. Among other things you'll discover the wonders of The Eiffel Tower at night, Champs-Elysées, Notre-Dame and the Louvre. It's a beautiful and fun sightseeing tour of Paris!
- Enjoy a 4-hour bike tour around Paris at night
- Experience the wonders of Paris at dusk
- Get a ticket for the boat cruise on along the Seine River
- Enjoy crepes and ice cream
- Includes: Comfy bike, stylish helmet and a local guide
On this tour you'll see:
The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Notre Dame and a boat cruise along the Seine River (45 min).
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in the heart of the Latin Quarter Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike close to the fountain.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, but children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- During certain months the sun does not set until quite late, so this tour can end up taking place partially in the day light. Tour finishes around 11 PM and the metro runs until 1 AM.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Book From £ 45
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Place Saint-Michel Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.