100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Palace of Versailles, Gardens & Trianonat Palace of Versailles, Gardens & Estate, th, 30 nov 2023 - th, 29 feb 2024
From £ 21
2. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 96
3. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, fri, 1 dec 2023 - th, 28 nov 2024
From £ 64
4. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From £ 80
5. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, th, 30 nov 2023 - th, 28 nov 2024
From £ 32
6. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, th, 30 nov 2023 - th, 31 oct 2024
From £ 53
7. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, sat, 2 dec 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 62
8. Eiffel Tower: Reserved access to 3rd floor + cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 7 jan 2024
From £ 94
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, th, 30 nov 2023 - mon, 27 may 2024
From £ 14
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, th, 30 nov 2023 - tue, 27 feb 2024
From £ 55
Versailles: Bike tour
The Versailles Bike Tour is the perfect way to discover the grandeur of this 2,000 acre Royal Domain. You get to experience all of Versailles' highlights by bike, so you can have to wear yourself out in the massive gardens.
- 7.5-hour sightseeing tour of Versailles outside of Paris
- Experience the grandeur of the Versailles close up
- Enjoy a lovely picnic lunch
- Includes: Comfy bike, stylish helmet and a local guide
Experience Versailles by Bike
The tour starts by exploring the local market and browse through the brimming food stalls as you choose the best things for your picnic lunch along the lake. Then spend the day discovering the unique gardens, the inside of Marie Antoinette’s private domain, Grand & Petit Trianons, and obviously the chateau itself and its famous Hall of Mirrors.
On a Blue Bike you'll be able to see it all in comfort as you cruise effortlessly from one picturesque spot to another. Learn about the life, legends, and scandals of the Sun King, Marie Antoinette, and the French Revolution.
The tour is a fun and interesting way to learn about the fascinating history of Versaiiles.
On this tour you'll see:
The Château, a local outdoor market, Marie-Antoinette’s domain, the King’s grounds, Grand Trianon, the French Gardens, Petit Trianon, the Royal Forest and Cour des senteurs.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in Gare Saint-Lazare station in front of platform #1. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, special rates apply for children under 18 years old, and children under 4 years old are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Book From £ 93
Print out voucher
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
Versailles: Bike tour
Esplanade de la Gare Saint Lazare 75008 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.